KMT BLACK PEOPLE....

Guest chap44uns

Guest phonecharger
One woman dead and two others critically injured after 'crush' in nightclub

* Police received calls clubbers were trapped in venue in early hours this morning

* Hundreds of youngsters attend Wickedest Wickedest event at nightclub

By Kerry Mcqueeney

Last updated at 9:52 AM on 19th October 2011

* Comments (11)

* Add to My Stories

One young woman has died and two others were critically injured following a crush inside a town centre nightclub in the early hours of this morning.

Clubbers are thought to have become trapped inside the Lava & Ignite nightclub in Northampton when the crush happened.

Police and fire crews were called to the scene shortly after receiving calls that people were trapped inside the premises.

They discovered a young woman had died and three others were injured - two critically.

The outside of the Lava & Ignite Club in Northampton where the young woman died. Three others were injured, two seriously

The outside of the Lava & Ignite Club in Northampton where the young woman died. Three others were injured, two seriously

Mayhem: A picture of the interior of the Lava and Ignite club, taken from their website. The venue was hosting a rave event last night

A picture of the interior of the Lava and Ignite club, taken from their website. The venue was hosting a rave event last night

All three survivors are being treated at Northampton General Hospital.

Sergeant Mick Soley, of Northamptonshire Police said: 'Police were called to the Lava and Ignite night club where calls had been received that persons were trapped inside the premises.

'Tragically it was discovered one person had died and two others were in a critical condition possibly as a result of crush injuries received.'

More...

* The Battle of Basildon begins: Riot police Taser protesters hurling missiles as bailiffs finally move in to clear Dale Farm

* Judge so furious at abusive mother who left her baby severely disabled he has to take break from court so he does not ‘jail her through anger’

* Just 12 years and 15 years: The 'life' sentences for murderers who beat innocent father to death in horrific random street attack

A police spokesman added that the fatal and critical injuries are all thought to be the result of crushing but an investigation into the incident in ongoing to establish what happened.

Officers are on the scene carrying out an investigation while a police guard stands outside.

Tributes to the suspected dead clubber had already started appearing on social networking site Twitter this morning, although there has been no confirmation of identity yet.

Popular: The event was a second anniversary bash for the club night Wickedest Wickedest

Popular: The event was a second anniversary bash for the club night Wickedest Wickedest

Tragedy: Police are now investigating the incident, which happened in the early hours of this morning

Tragedy: Police are now investigating the incident, which happened in the early hours of this morning

Some of the online tributes appear to be from others inside the club last night, while others seems to be from those who knew the dead woman.

Twitter users RealGagaSlim said: 'Wtf a girl died at #WickedestWickedest :| ... Sometimes home is the best place to be :(', while faiza_BABY added: 'This poor girl at #wickedestwickedest, i fink she fell dwn the stairs n people trampled on her...i saw her on the floor :('

Another tweet from Imz said: 'R.I.P... Im sorry that you left all those that cared and loved you in such a way..'

Scores of youngsters were thought to have attended a rave night at the venue called Wickedest Wickedest, featuring hip hop, r&b, afro-beats and house music.

The night started at 9pm and was due to finish at 4am.

The club's website described the night as the second anniversary of 'one of the biggest events to grace the scene'.

A notice on the club's website said the venue would be closed today and tomorrow. No one at the club was available for comment.

None of those involved in the incident have been officially identified yet.

An investigation involving police and the local council has been launched into the incident.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050789/Nightclub-crush-One-woman-dead-critically-injured-Lava-Ignite-Northampton.html#ixzz1bDWsCQV9

was even looking to go to draw some fresh uni meat

/

apparently 4 bags worth of stuff were stolen from the cloakrooms

the bar got cleared

this is so sad man

the chick left home looking to have some fun, now look smh kmt

R.I.P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

This is fucked. I been in 3 raves where someone has died, sometimes i think raving is evil. Some demon flex. I was in Scala one time when i saw a guy get shot on the dance floor. A next time when a bruddah got decapitated outside ministry and another bruddah got shanked in some club in mile end.

RIP

Guest phonecharger

it was a black orientated uni rave, the madness was caused by black people

what dont you u lot understand?

Hillsborough "disaster" was a white/english orientated football fixture, the madness was caused by white people.

so what are you "really" saying?

what iam saying is if certain man didnt take there uni for some gang none of this would have happened

• Downvote 7

nabila-and-frend-2-e1319017543502.jpg

1 in the middle died still.

R.I.P

A young and promising Northampton University student, Nabila Nanfunka, was trampled to death as club goers stampeded for the doors to exit a nightclub on Tuesday night.

The event, Wickedest Skank, was organised as a university coach rave and held at Lava and Ignite nightclub in Northampton. Students from universities all over England, including Luton, Hertfordshire, Leicester, Kent, Coventry, Birmingham, Manchester and Northampton attended the sold out event.

Reports suggest that tensions began to rise at the end of the rave as club goers tried to leave the venue which had exceeded maximum capacity. Fights began to break out causing crowds to rush out of Lava and Ignite leading to a stampede.

Club security tried their best to deal with the situation by diverting some of the crowd through a back entrance but nothing could be done to control the overwhelming clamour which ensued.

Nabila, 22 and from north west London, a well loved third year Tourism student of Northampton University, was not as lucky as others and fell to the floor where she was trampled to death. Eye witnesses say four paramedics carried her body into an ambulance. Some reports say she was not breathing at the time. It was later announced to friends by her boyfriend, Emmanuel Sanni, that Nabila had been pronounced dead.

Another girl is said to be in a critical condition after suffering the same injuries whilst many others were hospitalised or left seriously injured. There have also been claims, as yet unverified, of alleged stabbings also taking place.

Our hearts go out to the friends and family of all those involved.

This is fucked. I been in 3 raves where someone has died, sometimes i think raving is evil. Some demon flex. I was in Scala one time when i saw a guy get shot on the dance floor. A next time when a bruddah got decapitated outside ministry and another bruddah got shanked in some club in mile end.

RIP

run over in ministry?