KMT BLACK PEOPLE....

Guest chap44uns

Guest phonecharger

I'd leave you alone in a room with my drunk girlfriend an come back safe in the knowledge she hadn't been interfered with. Wastemen are transparent Caz.

truesay man dont touch drunk tings

if that makes me a wasteman then hey!

• Downvote 1

Guest phonecharger

I'd leave you alone in a room with my drunk girlfriend an come back safe in the knowledge she hadn't been interfered with. Wastemen are transparent Caz.

He would be asking her about you the whole time.

pmsl

Why don't you post threads any time a white student dies in a rave from popping pills or overdrinking, you man are coons and the coonism has been embedded into your shallow brains, you always generalize your own racewith negative connotations yet fail to do this to others, its sickening, bunch of pseudo intellectuals you sound like fucking BNP members.

how about you go to a coach party/a riot instead of sitting in ur boxers typing shit and see wtf iam on about

a death in one of these raves always was bound to happen

set unis ALWAYS come to cause trouble and guess what its always the nigarghhs wid de fundz

Your a bitch boy. Certified

ive been sayin this, any d*ckhead

\

RIP. I feel for the parents.

Scala is just fuckery HQ.

Saw a narm yout fully pelt a bottle at one guy but he missed. He threw it like MLB pitcher, one leg off the ground, the whole 9. Hit a girl instead, the noise was sickening and I was saw this from the balcony bit.

I still wonder what happened to her cos she dropped like Apoc when he got dun in The Matrix.

truss me i seen one guy bounce a girls face off the bar once

bare teeth went missing

/

but yeah this can happen to anyone.... in my younger days was at a foam party...didnt realise them things can drown you...dropped my phone went down to pick it up and ended up picking up some guy (n/h) man was nearly in tears saying i saved his life and how he would of died.....

Scala is just fuckery HQ.

Saw a narm yout fully pelt a bottle at one guy but he missed. He threw it like MLB pitcher, one leg off the ground, the whole 9. Hit a girl instead, the noise was sickening and I was saw this from the balcony bit.

I still wonder what happened to her cos she dropped like Apoc when he got dun in The Matrix.

truss me i seen one guy bounce a girls face off the bar once

bare teeth went missing

/

but yeah this can happen to anyone.... in my younger days was at a foam party...didnt realise them things can drown you...dropped my phone went down to pick it up and ended up picking up some guy (n/h) man was nearly in tears saying i saved his life and how he would of died.....

Sorry but, just burst out laughing reading this...

the imagery is too much... LMAO

Guest phonecharger

oh yeah 3 ppl died by the way

she died on the spot, the other 2 were taken to hospital critical

confirmed dead couple hrs ago

(this shits fucked up, that why i stay fucked up) <--- who said this bar?

randomly came to my head

• Downvote 1

you lot are all taking shots at phonecharger coz hes usually a tr0lling c*nt but hes talking the most sense in here for once. yes the promoter is genuinely a good guy and i feel bad this would happen at one of his events. phonechargers right. black uni raves = bunch of monkeys acting like cunts 99% of the time. these same dons roll to the raves to image and beef cause shit like this. and ontop of it all most of you dont even understand why or how this would happen.

if you knew about lava/ignite you would know its two clubs and the second can be opened at any time once one hits capacity. there would have been more than enough djs to cover that and they would have been ready in the eventuality. if they hit capacity in both its extremely unlikely door staff would let it go beyond capacity (trust me they never have from my experience) in a lava/ignite - its not worth it for the club to put money in the promoters pocket/only earn a little more on the bar.

another is that people only rush for the coaches not coz their cunts but because THE COACHES WILL LEAVE THEM BEHIND. CALM. Nobody wants to take train back the next day like a c*nt.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest phonecharger

pos

like i said before its only the people who attend these coach parties who know what the fuck iam on about

most man taking shots on here would get slapped upon entry

• Upvote 3

Why don't you post threads any time a white student dies in a rave from popping pills or overdrinking, you man are coons and the coonism has been embedded into your shallow brains, you always generalize your own racewith negative connotations yet fail to do this to others, its sickening, bunch of pseudo intellectuals you sound like fucking BNP members.

how about you go to a coach party/a riot instead of sitting in ur boxers typing shit and see wtf iam on about

a death in one of these raves always was bound to happen

set unis ALWAYS come to cause trouble and guess what its always the nigarghhs wid de fundz

i bet u hvnt even been to a coach rave, jus watch the videos on youtube n comment SMH