Beating work tings

Have done.

Girl moved from Brixton down to Lewisham cause she went drama school in Eltham or something. Some hot ting.

Im a flirt anyway. If a female reciprocates then 97% of the time i can beat. (The other 3% being flirty teases. Bitches)

Anyway long story short I went to the house. Put it on her. Beat. Left.

Work afterwards was fun. Always little sly jokes from the both of us.

I just started a new job. The first day i drawed some peng ting on my floor. She seemed like some posh stuck up chick any way took her for after work drinks, and then she reveals to me she does nude, and goes to some place RIO in kentish town to walk around naked lol in the sauna, shes a proper coke head aswell smh.

After i took her to mine, beated it and she started showing me all the txtes from men in the office trying to move to it. One bruddah who goes on like he's some top guy in the office was texting her about "i want to lick your arse crack" lmao. Wasteman, cant even take him serious no more

Anyway its all bless when i catch her on the stairs i give her a little p*ssy rub and go back to my desk. Live !

RHYMING LYRICS DA GARN GAHAN

• Upvote 2

Guest phonecharger

I just started a new job. The first day i drawed some peng ting on my floor. She seemed like some posh stuck up chick any way took her for after work drinks, and then she reveals to me she does nude, and goes to some place RIO in kentish town to walk around naked lol in the sauna, shes a proper coke head aswell smh.

After i took her to mine, beated it and she started showing me all the txtes from men in the office trying to move to it. One bruddah who goes on like he's some top guy in the office was texting her about "i want to lick your arse crack" lmao. Wasteman, cant even take him serious no more

Anyway its all bless when i catch her on the stairs i give her a little p*ssy rub and go back to my desk. Live !

sd

f

sad

sd

as

asdas

da

rios ya kna pmsl

ahahahahahah @ the guy in the office

everytime he talks like a dan with the fands just give him the look

tumblr_lm6ddrTdhY1qdq5u6.gif

• Downvote 1

few times

but this one guy who i miss soooooooooooooooooooooooo much i love him he used to somehow

convince me to sit at my desk wanking him off and people would be sitting opposite, he used to pull me in the store rooms and wip out his d*ck he was just too horny loved him tbh he didnt give a shit he used to run that place and give me so much information

place is so depressing now even today told the supervisor who i get along with place has changed she needs to fix up people just take the complete piss, they do what they like and im on my very last warning i have to work so im even more pissed off

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Downvote 4