"Wounded" Gaffadi Caught

Mr. Gayle

The man publically hung dissident students in Benghazi's main square - he also executed or ordered the execution of numerous politcal prisoners and adversaries, most notably Libyan Human Rights activist Mansour al-Kikhiya, while the circumstances that may have brought about his capture and possible death are not exactly desirable from a philosophical standpoint, I won't exactly mourn it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The man publically hung dissident students in Benghazi's main square - he also executed or ordered the execution of numerous politcal prisoners and adversaries, most notably Libyan Human Rights activist Mansour al-Kikhiya, while the circumstances that may have brought about his capture and possible death are not exactly desirable from a philosophical standpoint, I won't exactly mourn it.

yeah but he's got swag so it's ok, right?

right?!

• Downvote 2

The world is now down to 3 nations without a rothchilds controlled central bank. Iran, Cuba and North Korea

Libya has fallen and Sudan formed a new government recently.

Pissed

I await the next stage of their mission

already got their wheels in motion on iran with this supposed saudi assasination plot,

dunno what could happen in cuba but the real daemonz have tried to dead him how many times

north korea is the only country i think that will remain

The world is now down to 3 nations without a rothchilds controlled central bank. Iran, Cuba and North Korea

Libya has fallen and Sudan formed a new government recently.

Pissed

I await the next stage of their mission

oh dont say that.. you will look like a conspiracy loon.

they claim he's dead now. so much for capturing him and serving justice lol

saddam died years ago..was there peace?

cant wait for the insurgency and infighting to begin so that we see how the lovely west defend them