Bone Thugs - Strength & Loyalty

Young £

Are you being for real?That album is poo pooThey should have linked up with Lil Jon and reinvented themselves on a Crunk-ish tip. You've heard "I Dont Give A f*ck" by Lil Jon, Krayzie Bone and Mystikal, that was a nice balance. They would have smashed the place differently. f*ck Swizz Beatz

I never said he wasnt a part in the group, just said he was a bit part. Dont try get on some high horse like your the almighty on Earth. There were mainly a 4-part group'Ang abaat http://www.last.fm/music/Bone+Thugs-n-Harmony/+albumsHow many people do you count on all of the album covers where members of the group appear?

just a little info on flesh for ya. read the last sentence.often not pictured cause his been in jail bare times.Flesh-n-Bone was born on June 10, 1974. He is an original member of the groundbreaking, Grammy Award-winning rap group, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.He is the older brother of Layzie Bone as well as the cousin of Wish Bone. As an original member of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, he is known for his quick-tongued, energetic, and forceful style. At the time of their very first underground album release, titled "Faces of Death", Flesh was not a part of the group. Flesh was featured on E. 1999 Eternal and Art of War although he never signed to Ruthless Records with the rest of the group. However, he was heavily featured on BTNHResurrection, appearing on 14 out of 15 tracks.

If thats what pleases you, let it please you
lol come like an girl whose looses in a skipping contest.
Where do you get that from?He is, like I said, a bit player in the group. Ask the majority, how many members are in BTNH and they will say 4. Why is that I hear you ask, well thats because Flesh and Bone is a bit player. No one points out that Flesh isnt there but they all point out that Bizzy is not there. Why is the word I hear you cry. Well, once again, the same answer applies, Flesh is only a bit player and lets be honest about it, insignificant.Good reply about the learning to skip, but I was not wrong, so your statement was incorrect.Happy posting

i wans't wrong. people nowadays won't really talk about flesh and bone being missing because his been missing for 7 years and everyone knows that. his still a member of bone thugs and always will be. obviously people are gonna talk about bizzy being missing cause it's only happened in the last year or two.