Crazy/Psycho Girls

Seymour Cake

Yeah I've experienced it once, I'll try to be short as possible.

It was many moons ago and I suppose it was 'kind of' my fault because I agreed to be 'her man' only so I can beat it then lock it off. Fast forward after numerous beats which infact turned out to be shit because she was one of them wet fish out of water type of chicks in the bedroom, just laid there twitching and shit.

Anyway, 3 days after breaking up, out of the blue she turned up at my work place. I drew here outside the building and I had showed her where I was situated in the building (mistake). So I got a call from reception saying 'Hi G, I didn't think you'd mind so I let your girlfriend come up, she will be there shortly'. These times my heart is beating fast, I'm thinking wtf? My girlfriend? Fuck fuck fuck. I quickly grabbed my coat and headed to meet before she got up to the office but it was too late. Bitch proceeded to kiss and hug me, go and start introducing herself as my girl to colleagues while I was like

[insert vex but smiling gif]

I waited for the not so bait time and jumped in and made our excuses, grabbed her by her arm gently while smiling and walked her into the lift. She spoke while I just nodded, said yes, said no etc. I didn't say alot, came out of the lift, walked out of the office and went around the corner. As soon as we hit the corner I promptly switched and told her (nicely) to fuck off. We are finished, 'it's not you it's me', I just wanted to fuck you and that's it, I'm sorry. Please don't call me, don't come here again etc and I walked off.

To cut a long story short for the next 2 months or so she called, texted, e-mailed bare 'I love you' type shit, threatened, stalked, tried running me over, turned up at the office after hours twice & just stood at a distance and just looked at me. Once she tried following me home, thank God I lost her or I probably won't be telling you lot this story. I'm convinced she would have found a way to kill me.

• Downvote 1

My boy. Looooooooooooool.

He breaks up with this girl. She proceeds to egg his yard.

Went to his mum yard and baked some cakes with her, without the mother knowing they broke up.

He tells her to leave him and his family alone. She continued egging his yard.

Don't know how he dealt with it, tbh.

Went to his mum yard and baked some cakes with her, without the mother knowing they broke up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Went to the shop bought 12 eggs, used 6 to egg his yard and 6 to bake with his mum.

• Upvote 6

Went to the shop bought 12 eggs, used 6 to egg his yard and 6 to bake with his mum.

PMSLLLLLLL

LMFAO

I'd have to tap her square on her nose bone after such a debacle.

• Upvote 2

LMFAO

:rofl: :rofl:

POS's on me fellas

• 3 years later...

LMFAO

:rofl: :rofl:

POS's on me fellas

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

i had a crazy ting a couple weeks ago

by crazy i mean officially schizophrenic

the 2nd link/beat was alcohol fueled and it nearly got on top

at one point it was actually scary and i considered ducking her in the hotel room

i stayed because i was scared she might harm herself if i did

beat was proper tho