Week 9 - Premier League 11/12 / CC R4

User

how you gonna clothesline man in midair

lol @ not playing to the whistle in the premier league. some joke

lol @ arsenal fans chanting WHEEEEYYYY when that freekick went out wide

seen them do that kinda stupidness a couple of times, remember them chanting HOOF when a defender smashed the ball long in our game against them years back only to see robbie keane bang the ball straight in the net

Why's Harry never chatting about us.

All about the other team, the other manager, Keen is such a triffic bloke. Blackburn played well, threw everything at us etc fuckin etc

Fuck off harry

All his post match interviews are the fucking same he is so predictable

game of this size? no Park Ji Sung? we saw what happened

/

Rio Ferdinand shouldn't be starting games of this calibre anymore. I know it's hard for Alex to accept that he's done, but he's done. he should be backup or sold

/

saw Lennon on the teamsheet, didn't see him on the field, some confusion there I guess, but the rest of the Totty midfield>>>>> ( Modric only in moments ) score could have been ridiculous if chances had been taken. hate seeing so much Bale service go to waste

/

either Adebayor needs training on shooting first time, or just needs it drummed into his head that not every shot needs 3 touches beforehand

Newcastle could get a Europa league spot. it's theirs to lose

• Downvote 1

Cam someone confirm that gael clichy is playing at left back

My brain cannot compute self assired and composed and clichy all appearing in a sentence

post made me lol,

but me and Roberto Mancini have seen it for some time while the Arsenal fans were typically hating on their own players as they do when they're losing

"Most improved players this season" thread, I posted in April 2010

Darren Bent

Gael Clichy

http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/44844-top-x1-most-improved-players-of-the-season/page__view__findpost__p__1384844

just saying

/

Mad Vybz, the Stoke away game is winnable and will be crucial, Everton game is also a win.

Chelsea and 2 Manchester teams in a row is a bonus. they can get over them quickly, as games they were meant to lose anyway, and continue as they are. Chelsea game is winnable

and they've got points to fall back on, and, baring in mind Arsenal and Liverpool have no consistency, I still don't think they'll be lower than 5th any time soon.

Fab never said anything racist to kanoute rumors started it they have had clear the air talks

Jordan Rhodes reckon he will be in the prem in january man is playing out of his skin for scotland under 21's and huddersfield 12 goals in 9 starts have alerted the prem teams just hope he don't go to dross like Wigan. Swansea or norwich should look at him