So imagine

You are linking this girl you met on the net, only beat it 3 times before you lock it off and change your number.

6/7 years pass now and you see the same girl in the street with a son about 5/6 years old.

You try duck but she sees you and comes over.

Tells you this is your son.

What do you do?

What do you say?

Are you interested in doing "the right thing"?

• Downvote 1

tell her im glad we bumped into each other because i was diagnosed with aids about 6/7 years ago.

Take responsibility for ur actions toney

But think about it u met her of the net n beat

She's loose like shoelace

Maury is u

Nah, just something I was thinking about the other day, could happen to any of us.

Even if we used dom.

Shit would be disgusting though.

You are linking this girl you met on the net, only beat it 3 times before you lock it off and change your number.

some bitch move. fuck changing Your number to get rid of a chick. answer the phone, tell her You don't wana speak, verbally abuse if she persists

or ignore her calls

but allow me having to go through the effort of contacting my whole phone book to give them a new number, not to mention people whose numbers i don't have now not being able to contact me

just because You wana fuck a chick 3 times and lock it.

/

i'd be extremely reluctant to help a girl claiming to have my 6/7 year old son, after me missing that much time through her own fault, and would assume that what actually happened was the babyfather left her and she was clutching at any guy she could accuse

some bitch move. fuck changing Your number to get rid of a chick. answer the phone, tell her You don't wana speak, verbally abuse if she persists

or ignore her calls

Not something I have done personally but I seen a few man say they did that on here.

Doesn't necessarily mean you changed your number for the chicks though.

You coulda just changed your number and she couldn't get intouch with you.

once when i was round 19 i beat this sexy egyptian girl in hilton on edgware road, in all the excitement i didnt strap up, i was going through the standard withdrawal procedure but the first shot came out accidently inside her, i admitted it to her and she told me she could never have an abortion so if shes pregnant she'll just leave the country. Few weeks later she tells me shes moving to egypt, locks of the line so i got no explanation, i was sure she was pregnant.

See her a few years later in ladbroke grove sainsburys, she had a kid and husband, kid was too young to be mine, felt relieved.