Paid surveys

Yung bawse

"Being paid 50p- £50 (depending on length) for completing online surveys"

Anyone ever done it or still does it?

isit legit?

isit worth it for extra P's at the weekend & couple hours a day?

wide awake thinking of ways to make extra cash at the weekends because my place aren't offering as much overtime as they used to.

Sorry if this subject has already been discussed

Any other legit extra money making ideas welcome

arent u supposed to be a yung BAWSE

Depends what your take on what a boss is.. u'll never know why i'm a boss so lets leave it there.

/

the way they gass these things up though someone must of tried it?...apparently the longest survey you can do it around 1 hour and can be paid up to £50 depending on the exclusivity of the survey..sounds pretty easy to be jammin at home with music on clicking some multiple choice surveys.

• Downvote 1

i got a job mate..a decent 1 at that..but when i'm sitting around at home for couple hours like right now..i could be filling in surveys with little effort earning extra petrol money etc..just wondered if anyone had done it before...dont wan't none of these wannabe trap stars telling me something about money when they ant got a clue

i got a job mate..a decent 1 at that..but when i'm sitting around at home for couple hours like right now..i could be filling in surveys with little effort earning extra petrol money etc..just wondered if anyone had done it before...dont wan't none of these wannabe trap stars telling me something about money when they ant got a clue

fair enough don

Guest phonecharger

money is money..it's your mind state why certain niggas got no money.. too busy turning down a fiver, trying to get the tenner which they never get.

cant be calling yourself a bwase tho brahs

try 'young scrounger'

• Downvote 2