John Terry & Anton Ferdinand Racism Row

Fighting Weight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pNG_GU4djxM

I'm sure it's been covered in the official Matchday thread but seen as there could be an investigation let's start it here.

It's pretty obvious he says 'black c*nt'

His explanation is that Anton had accused him of calling him something racist, and he responded by saying he didn't - looking at the footage, it's very possible to believe he said 'yeah, I never called you a fucking black c*nt, fucking knobhead'

so, thoughts?

Terry was possibly saying "blind" rather than "black" c*nt, but he has enough previous, (the Ledley King incident, this one is fact, no ifs no buts and allegedly calling Tevez an Argie c*nt) for this to be properly looked into.

But we all know we won't hear so much as a peep about it anywhere outside of the internet, and he's the England captain.The FA will sweep this one under the carpet again.

Terry was possibly saying "blind" rather than "black" c*nt, but he has enough previous, (the Ledley King incident, this one is fact, no ifs no buts and allegedly calling Tevez an Argie c*nt) for this to be properly looked into.

But we all know we won't hear so much as a peep about it anywhere outside of the internet, and he's the England captain.The FA will sweep this one under the carpet again.

Yup the FA have had all the videos containing the footage (that havent been recorded via cameraphone) down.

Stop acting brah. I thought you were all for this sort of behaviour

I swear you called someone a smelly Indian c*nt recently?

• Upvote 4

i doubt he'd say that tbh

theres enough black ego's in that team that would put him in his place, even if he did say it to an opposing player

but for him like the Cesc incident its more damaging that people would actually believe he's capable of saying something like

/

was half expecting to read in his statement

"i would never say something like that, i have black friends" or "people in my family are black" :lol:

You can clearly see there is no tongue movement or clear evidence of the tongue when pronouncing the "L" in black

This would rule out words such as Black and Blind from the investigation.

Almost looks like he is saying "back", whatever that's supposed to mean.

He wouldn't do that anyway cos he knows it would be arms with Rio next time England met up and possibly him done with the England team for good.

I don't think he is a particularly nice person but I also don't think he is that stupid either.

good stuff.

hope he gets found guilty the fucking c*nt.

SkyNewsBreak Sky News Newsdesk

Football Association receives complaint about alleged racist incident in QPR's match with Chelsea

haha

seems like a strange situation

hes adamant hes said nogthin

anton the coon has come out and backed him.. fuckin slave 'gro doesnt wna rock massas boat

yet brave qpr fans have shopped the england captain to the police so obviously theres somethin there

i hope it doesnt get swept under the carpet