John Terry & Anton Ferdinand Racism Row

Fighting Weight

something must be up though

anton could have deaded this ages ago if nowt happened.

After meeting and discussing it with Ferdinand, QPR have submitted a complaint to the FA (about sonething) and the FA are investigating,

Let's read in between the lines here lads, it isn't all just a coincidence.

John Terry will be confronted by evidence from three QPR players who have backed Anton Ferdinand in the FA’s race row inquiry.

Sportsmail understands that Clint Hill, Paddy Kenny and Shaun Derry have provided statements that point to a serious flaw in Terry’s version of events at Loftus Road on Sunday.

Ferdinand was baffled by the statement the England and Chelsea captain issued on Sunday night, particularly his claim that YouTube footage showed him responding to an accusation from Ferdinand that Terry had just called him ‘a black ****’.

Kenny, Derry and Hill — an active players’ union representative — question whether any such exchange took place, given that Ferdinand had no knowledge of a racial element to what was said until after the game.

Terry does not deny that the video shows him using the phrase ‘black ****’ but argues that it was said in the context of Ferdinand’s accusation — an accusation Ferdinand and his team-mates will say was never made.

Terry strenuously denies any accusation of racism and has said he welcomes the FA inquiry. He is eager to clear his name amid fears that he could lose the England captaincy for a second time, as well as the armband at Chelsea.

He has tried to contact both Anton and Rio Ferdinand to resolve the situation.

But both brothers have refused to take Terry’s calls, further underlining the fact that — contrary to Terry’s claim — Anton Ferdinand does not consider the matter to be ‘finished’.

Quite the opposite, in fact, and Sportsmail can reveal that the Terry camp were told as much before releasing their statement on Sunday night. They were informed things were ‘not cool’ between the two players.

Rio Ferdinand’s very obvious support for his brother — the two spent Wednesday together at a commercial launch with Pele in London’s West End — could have serious ramifications for Fabio Capello and his England squad.

That is why the FA’s disciplinary and governance unit, led by director Darren Bailey, are keen to complete their inquiry before Capello names his squad on November 5 for next month’s friendlies against Spain and Sweden.

That said, the FA have made it clear that Terry will be Capello’s captain for the two games at Wembley should the inquiry remain ongoing.

FA disciplinary and governance officials have moved quickly, though. They were at QPR’s west London training ground on Tuesday to take statements from the three players.

Manager Neil Warnock sat in on the interviews, as he did when Anton Ferdinand gave his evidence. Ferdinand’s final submission is not expected to be completed until Friday.

Terry is still hoping to secure the backing of Ashley Cole in a witness statement, as well as other members of the Chelsea dressing room.

On Wednesday night, however, there was a suggestion that this was not proving to be easy.

According to sources, there were very few witnesses to the conversation that took place with Ferdinand in the dressing room after the game. Only Florent Malouda and the Chelsea kit man were there in addition to Terry, Ferdinand and Cole.

Terry also remains the subject of a separate police investigation into the incident after officers responded to a complaint they received accusing the 30-year-old defender of making a racial slur at Ferdinand.

Witness: Terry is hoping on the support of Florent Malouda who was one of a few players who saw the exchange in the changing room

The Metropolitan Police said last night that they were still ‘assessing’ the complaint from a member of the public against Terry.

At the same time the FA are also trying to reach a conclusion in their inquiry into Patrice Evra’s allegations of racial abuse against Luis Suarez

------------------------------

From the Daily Fail, so dubious.

Daemonz will always show their true colors in the right flash of anger

uncle toms and house coons dont understand that

of course theres no racism in football in this country

recruitment of black players en masse is a sign of hose usefull black players are to the game

although so was the case when they decided to change from indians to blacks to grow cotton

Wha do you lot make of this article from rohan ricketts?

http://www.column10.com/2011/10/ricketts-how-i-take-racism-in-my-stride/

He was blatantly that black coon in school people made ignorant remarks about and he co-signed it. Became their entertainer.

"Come on Eddie f*cking Murphy tell us another joke" while gently poking him in the head.

He was that one black coon included in the racist group text jokes about blacks.

What he done wasn't taking racism in his stride. F*cking MORON.

says alot abuot the sheer number of black coons in footbal that not a peep has been heard from ANY

id be ashamed to be black rite now

nt even from a afgoonj point of view...

this is real life coonery and im not talkin sean

theres a line as a man where people should jus say as a man i muust speak on racism in footballl

last time i saw a black man act with dignity was etoo no mas as he attempted to walk off...

should be done each and every time.. no football match for all fans if any player or fan is openly racist

It will get brushed under the carpet...Rio Is worse...how u gonna tell ppl "there's a known racist in the england camp" but not expose or even drop two likkle hints...fritter lip lookin mother-fucker

Bounties

its not really about being bounties or "uncle toms" or anything like that, its about protecting their own brand, only Stan Collymore has come out and said anything about the issue really, as everyone else will be keeping their cards close to their chest until its proven one way or the other,

if they all came out an commented against Terry then he was proven not guilty...........

professional people are advised to react and act professionally in these types of situations, rightly or wrongly,

this is the reason why they are active and successful professionals,

i expect more comments on it once the "investigation" is over

tbh extensive media coverage and everyone giving in their two pence worth would increase the chances of a fair investigation being currupted. (and by fair i mean to Anton not Terry)

It will get brushed under the carpet...Rio Is worse...how u gonna tell ppl "there's a known racist in the england camp" but not expose or even drop two likkle hints...fritter lip lookin mother-fucker

I thought everyone knew that he was talking about Pearce.

Pretty well known tbh, heard it first hand from someone who was in the youth ranks at Forrest when Pearce was around,

these black footballers, and sports personalities we expect to speak up during these times have white pr gurus and sports agents who will vehemently ask them to shut up, not say a word if they know whats good for them.

so its ok for us to expect them to stand up against racism but they're just drones

I aint asking anybody to stand up against anything because the reality is I know a LOT of shit is wrong with the world, but I'm still sitting at my desk on VIP2. As are the lot of you.

Anyway.

--------------------------------------

"Anyone who knows me will know that whatever's going on, football's always going to be my number one priority."

Ferdinand has refused to talk about the alleged incident, but has thanked his peers, at other clubs as well as at QPR, for the support they have shown him.

"I'd like to thank players like (Blackburn's) Jason Roberts for the support they have given me," he added. "Not just professionals at other clubs but my team-mates at QPR.

"They've been fantastic for me. Having team-mates around you like I have is nice to feel, and nice to see."

"Has it been the craziest week of my life? There's been other situations, but it's certainly up there. But these types of situations are what make you."

Anton Ferdinand

Quotes of the week

As part of its investigations, the FA will speak to both Ferdinand and Terry, while other QPR and Chelsea players could be called upon.

From SSN

So he hasn't denied it so he's obviously going ahead with what we all saw.

Wha do you lot make of this article from rohan ricketts?

http://www.column10.com/2011/10/ricketts-how-i-take-racism-in-my-stride/

He was blatantly that black coon in school people made ignorant remarks about and he co-signed it. Became their entertainer.

"Come on Eddie f*cking Murphy tell us another joke" while gently poking him in the head.

He was that one black coon included in the racist group text jokes about blacks.

What he done wasn't taking racism in his stride. F*cking MORON.

U dnt like white people its bait

type of black guy to HATE if he sees a white lad with a black bird