John Terry & Anton Ferdinand Racism Row

Fighting Weight

the Pat Evra and rat face case rumbles on too

for some reason SAF got a gagging order from the FA but dogleash is free to say what he wants? :rolleyes:

SAF;

Ferguson said on Friday: “The FA interviewed Patrice yesterday and have sent us a directive today saying not to discuss it while the investigation is going on.

“I have got plenty to say on the subject but I suppose I will have to adhere to what they are saying.

“I would like to say something about Pat in this particular instance but let them get on with their investigation.”

dalglish

Dalglish told reporters at Melwood: "The only thing we'll say, and then that is it put to bed, is that this Football club and everyone at the club is totally and utterly behind Luis Suarez.

"There was an allegation after the game about him diving all over the place and then there was an allegation from Patrice Evra.

"Obviously the two things are quite emotive, but we fully support the wee man in both things and everyone at the club does.

"I think the football club came out at the start of the week and made our position known - and apart from what I've said there, we won't be adding to it.

"We fully look forward to a complete, transparent report from the FA and look forward to co-operating 100 per cent fully with what is done."

but then a couple days later

Dalglish, 60, said: "We would rather have it done and dusted, out in the open.

"Whoever is the guilty party - the person who said it or the accuser - [should] get their due punishment." :/

Dalglish added: "For me, I don't see racism apparent in any way, shape or form as far as this football club is concerned.

"I do not think racism is prevalent in the game here and it certainly isn't at this football club.

"We have got a case going on ourselves which seems to be dragging its feet.

"We look forward to the case coming to a conclusion."

"Everybody can see what he [suarez] can do on the pitch - but he has got no edge to him. He doesn't think he is better than anyone else.

"He is a great ambassador for the football club. For us, as well as his football, the other things he brings to the club are very important as well.

"He is just a fantastic person as well as a fantastic footballer."

Fucking uncle toms

You really think if you drop someone on the pitch who is then 100% PROVEN to have racially abused you, will result in the FA giving you a ban?

:lol: :lol:

/

FA have to act if he is proven guilty, risk losing a generation of black players if they are shown to ignore black racism IMO

Sturridge, Welbeck, Ravel, Rodwell, Smalling, Gibbs, Young, Sterling, Chalobah, Bent, Ferdinand, Huddlestone, Frimpong, Aneke etc

Not like before when there was just a couple

/

Also would be interesting to see the reaction in the chelsea camp if found guilty, no way they can both coincide together

/

FUCK CASHLEY

Has less stripes then polish man I see on the trains 'ADIDHAS' Jumper

Fucking uncle toms

You really think if you drop someone on the pitch who is then 100% PROVEN to have racially abused you, will result in the FA giving you a ban?

:lol: :lol:

/

FA have to act if he is proven guilty, risk losing a generation of black players if they are shown to ignore black racism IMO

Sturridge, Welbeck, Ravel, Rodwell, Smalling, Gibbs, Young, Sterling, Chalobah, Bent, Ferdinand, Huddlestone, Frimpong, Aneke etc

Not like before when there was just a couple

/

Also would be interesting to see the reaction in the chelsea camp if found guilty, no way they can both coincide together

/

FUCK CASHLEY

Has less stripes then polish man I see on the trains 'ADIDHAS' Jumper

Yes, the FA can't be seen to support or allow violent behaviour on the pitch even if its proved there was some sort Racial abuse.

however yes, they'll come out with "as there was an element of racial abuse we'll try to take the least severe punishment" the reason why they have referee's is so they can dish out the punishment, not players, if they started to make acceptions for times where violence is permitted on the pitch it'll be another slippery slope.

both players will get fines, and warned about their future behaviour and conduct.

Lol at England losing a generation of black players,

swear someone has already said thet Rio Ferdinand has come out and claimed there is a racist within the England camp. Yet he still see's it as a honour to be involved and was massivly aggrieved to lose the captaincy, Players generally don't make a stand when it comes to these things,

and either way due to Terry's age, if he's found guilty common sense will be used and they will facilitate his retirement from International football, despite him still denying the claims for the rest of his life.

Chelsea camp couldnt care less, why would they from their point of view? Terry will deny it, and they will back him,

dunno why everyone is more on at Ashley Cole, tbh he's one of the last people i'd expect to react at any of this,

its the likes of Drogba that i'd expect more from, we all know what Ashley Cole's about,

you dont buy a domestic Cat and expect it to roar like a Lion.

again with this Evra previous nonsence,

go find out the facts about that incident and you'll see that in neither of them did Evra claim he was racially abused,

(the chelsea groundsman incident, the claim was made by Phelen and another member of the backroom staff, Evra came out and said he didnt hear anything like that. )

(the Finnan incident was brought up by Spectators, AGAIN Evra said he didnt hear anything of the sort.)

hope this helps ;)

however everything else you said is fully correct, and is why people are right to keep their mouths shut!

• Upvote 2

I don't think some black people understand what racism Is and so end up saying dumb shit like, ohh we should just get on with it.

However when asked about how to get rid of racism, Morgan Freeman said, "stop talking about it"

At first I diss-agreed but after thinking about it abit, I think I realise where he's coming from in the longer term.

Dave Whelen needs to relax in his chair an keep his mouth shut, as the things hd says and has said, may have further reaching consequences than he thinks, idiot.

It's something that nobody really wants to discuss or bring up, but if it occurs it should definiltly not be ignored and just got on with,

However I'd imagine a large number of players have done.

The Metropolitan Police have launched a formal investigation into allegations Chelsea captain John Terry racially abused QPR defender Anton Ferdinand.

The force have spent a week "assessing" a complaint from a member of the public following the Premier League clash between the two sides at Loftus Road on Sunday, October 23.

Terry, the Blues and England skipper, has vehemently denied making a racist remark to Rs centre-back Ferdinand during the stormy game, which the home side won 1-0 as the visitors saw two men dismissed.

Police have now confirmed that their dealings with the complaint have moved on and that a formal investigation has been launched.

A Metropolitan Police statement said: "Police were notified of an incident on Sunday, October 23 involving alleged racial abuse.

"This is currently being investigated by officers from Hammersmith and Fulham."

Guest M12 Part 2

I think it's fucked how the newspapers are all trying to influence people into believing rio is completely finished as a top flight player. But these same people are papering over Terrys shit performances and claiming he's not a racist.

Media in this country is crazy