Don't condone Gays, but damn

Mr. Gayle

@YB

How did you even come to your original conclusion

Hes gay and he was murdered so he may have possibly been a paedophile ?

I refuse to believe that is the thought process you have IRL

Tbh if your willing to turn down some fine pussay to take uno what up the uno what then you're capable of anything.

i came to that conclusion because there's only a few things i could burn someone alive for..murdering my family..or touching 1 of my kids in that way..as he doesn't look like the type to murder someone i chose the latter..nothing to do with the fact he's a chi chi

/

how marvell can even send for people baffles me ..espically on the subject of being a homosexual...stop it G too easy

• Downvote 1

@YB

How did you even come to your original conclusion

Hes gay and he was murdered so he may have possibly been a paedophile ?

I refuse to believe that is the thought process you have IRL

Tbh if your willing to turn down some fine pussay to take uno what up the uno what then you're capable of anything.

i came to that conclusion because there's only a few things i could burn someone alive for..murdering my family..or touching 1 of my kids in that way..as he doesn't look like the type to murder someone i chose the latter..nothing to do with the fact he's a chi chi

/

how marvell can even send for people baffles me ..espically on the subject of being a homosexual...stop it G too easy

you have proved to be utterly stupid and its always great to make fun of stupid people.

"if you can turn down p*ssy you are capable of anything":lol: :lol: :lol:

does that earn you your bawse strips?

i like the new name sleaze aka 'i fuck trannies' gave ya : yung false haha.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gays are born gays.

And like the poster says, 'SOME PEOPLE ARE GAY. GET OVER IT'.

If you seriously have problems 'getting over it', than perhaps you ought to walk into your bathroom, lock the door, and take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, and just be honest. Self hate is an ugly ugly thing.

THREAD TITLE READS A BIT SUSPECT STIL.

Gays are born gays.

absolute bullshit

gays are born gays you know lol. I wont knock out a gay or anything. if they want to commit a sin thats up to them what concerns me is this forced integration of gays in schools and the freedom to raise children. Shit like that makes me mad.

when people say gays are not born gays it says to me that they believe they too could become gay at any point.

dnt even deny it

pos, it's bullshit. If ur born with it, UNLK but that's the way it is. Ur not gonna turn someone gay by showing them a couple of benders kissing lol, they either already like that shit or they don't.