The 2nd look

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Guest phonecharger

If she looks 2nd time, walk up to it, spit your game, then ask her if shes got a man.

If she says 'yes' but her man is not serious, confirm it by asking AGAIN if her man would mind. :lol:

YEEEEEEEEH BUDDY..

that shit is weak son

pm me and i will skool u on how to improve ur game

Whenever I ask a chick if she has a man and she says yes I ask "is it love?"

be surprised how many times the door flys back open after that question.

this is an example of good technique. although a little irrelevant for me. every time i ask a girl if she has a man she says no. even if they are married. SWAGGA DON STATUS

the door You've just closed Yourself by making conversation about her man?

the door You then re open with some love letter/poem "I know You've got a man but it's not love" lyric

seen.

the door You've just closed Yourself by making conversation about her man?

the door You then re open with some love letter/poem "I know You've got a man but it's not love" lyric

seen.

lol what you on about

This ain't English Lit.

Girls will feel obliged moretime to say they have a man even if the relationship is shit just out of respect.

If they are asked if it's love they then will moretime be honest, you will see the reaction and know if it's worth still pursuing or not.

It works trust me.

Lol also don't mistake that nervous smile where shes thinking 'oh shit' praying he doesn't come over.

The amount of times i've seen that.

Think i saw this with some chick on the train ukna, kept making eye contact and shit. 22s were ready to come off the train now and she rushes to the front , by this time people are already in front of me blocking me, she then precedes to move like Asafa Bolt to the point i can no longer locate her, was thinking if she wanted to me to move to here then she would have walked slowly, but true say i thought to myself maybe she was just intimidated by my dashing looks, cause true say i'm a handsome fell ukna.

Lol also don't mistake that nervous smile where shes thinking 'oh shit' praying he doesn't come over.

Think i saw this with some chick on the train ukna, kept making eye contact and shit. 22s were ready to come off the train now and she rushes to the front , by this time people are already in front of me blocking me, she then precedes to move like Asafa Bolt to the point i can no longer locate her, was thinking if she wanted to move to me then she would have walked slowly, but true say i thought to myself maybe she was just intimidated by my dashing looks, cause true say i'm a handsome fell ukna.

LIES LIES LIES LIES

You sobbed on your way home

Think i saw this with some chick on the train ukna, kept making eye contact and shit. 22s were ready to come off the train now and she rushes to the front , by this time people are already in front of me blocking me, she then precedes to move like Asafa Bolt to the point i can no longer locate her, was thinking if she wanted to move to me then she would have walked slowly, but true say i thought to myself maybe she was just intimidated by my dashing looks, cause true say i'm a handsome fell ukna.

LIES LIES LIES LIES

You sobbed on your way home

:lol:

Nah b i brushed that shit off, she probably had an appointment to catch or something.

Think i saw this with some chick on the train ukna, kept making eye contact and shit. 22s were ready to come off the train now and she rushes to the front , by this time people are already in front of me blocking me, she then precedes to move like Asafa Bolt to the point i can no longer locate her, was thinking if she wanted to me to move to here then she would have walked slowly, but true say i thought to myself maybe she was just intimidated by my dashing looks, cause true say i'm a handsome fell ukna.

Nah lad it's because you clearly must resemble some fresh off the boat voodoo tekkered narni cannibalist

Nah lad it's because you clearly must resemble some fresh off the boat voodoo tekkered narni cannibalist

Smh at them dead jokes chan, stick to your Japanese comic books you socially awkward paedo sympathizer.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Smh at them dead jokes chan, stick to your Japanese comic books you socially awkward paedo sympathizer.

Don't get why that whole thread got you so worked up to the point where your still bringing up references guy gay in the Love and Life room.

If you've got some issues you need to work out just make a thread bro, no need to beat around the bush ennit.

Don't get why that whole thread got you so worked up to the point where your still bringing up references guy gay in the Love and Life room.

If you've got some issues you need to work out just make a thread bro, no need to beat around the bush ennit.

Who the fuck getting worked up manga, don't quote me you mug, i see you namedropping me in every thread, get off my d*ck i'm of legal age.

your a neek of the highest calibre. Since you've been here the only things I can remember about you is talking shit about money women and cars. Wether you have those things or not is irrelevant, it means nothing to me If your telling the truth or not and further more its not the point.

I don't get why you feel the need to brag about this in front of a bunch of strangers and forum characters.

If your attempting to be some stand in for Brisco then it's lack luster and sorely disappointing in entertainment value.

Just stop being a c*nt and be the good lad we all know you are