Elementalism

51 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

What grounds does he have for appeal?

From what I remember some of the main ones:

Contaminated evidence

Judge not summing the case up fairly and correctly

Jury dismissed too late

One of the Jurors was found to be corrupt, and the trial was allowed to go on

Potential grounds for a retrial I guess but dunno about throwing the whole case out and not having a new trial.

/

Personally

HgXQ4C8.gif

He sniched on himself, he provided the majority incrimating evidence in the case himself from the video to the voice notes discussing fuckery. If he manages to get it tossed out and walk free, more power to him lol but he definitely let the whole "World Boss" shit get to his head.

Either way Vybz Kartel still gets played daily.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Restrictive said:

Loool

/

You lot reckon he’l be successful on his appeal? I know they’re waiting for the decision & were pushing no retrial and want everything tossed outta court.

Personally I think if he’s lucky he’ll get a retrial, don’t see them quashing it and not ordering a retrial.

Boy, I don't know you know. If he does bust it, then it'll be another clear case of Jamaican corruption for the whole world to see.

Vybz Kartel was basically moving like an honorary Klansman don, he had paid his dues and removed various obstacles around Portmore to position himself. If you know anything about Tesha Miller, then you'll know that Vybz was on his nuts heavy. The One Order/Klansman war was one thing, but rumours are that Kartel exploited infighting within Klans to move himself into position.

That is the reason why he was shut down like he was, he was becoming too big to touch.

1 hour ago, Elementalism said:

Boy, I don't know you know. If he does bust it, then it'll be another clear case of Jamaican corruption for the whole world to see.

Vybz Kartel was basically moving like an honorary Klansman don, he had paid his dues and removed various obstacles around Portmore to position himself. If you know anything about Tesha Miller, then you'll know that Vybz was on his nuts heavy. The One Order/Klansman war was one thing, but rumours are that Kartel exploited infighting within Klans to move himself into position.

That is the reason why he was shut down like he was, he was becoming too big to touch.

"Kartel One don if anuh me a Tesha Miler"

Yeah so I've heard. He was rolling with Roderick. Who was Klans. The one on the bed talking about killing people in churches...

Got killed hiding up in Cherry gardens by police soon after Kartel got locked up. 

Same one in the video right before the said murder. Kartel even briefly show his face at the end briefly smh

Imagine this was kartels BBM picture on the night of the murder.

10150781_642752939113185_322015950449209

Full version, didn't have his face blocked lol. Seen the original but the news sites hid his face.

Lizard-pick-axe.jpg

Which leads to me back to the point Kartel was sunk his own boat. Had he not done all this digital fuckery, case would have got thrown out. Like his other M case which he alluded to his involvement in the BBM messages.

Found it interesting how the case played out.

Man really thought he was untouchable. If he walks good for him but I don't know for these brainwashed lot protesting he's innocent???

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Restrictive said:

"Kartel One don if anuh me a Tesha Miler"

Yeah so I've heard. He was rolling with Roderick. Who was Klans. The one on the bed talking about killing people in churches...

Got killed hiding up in Cherry gardens by police soon after Kartel got locked up. 

Same one in the video right before the said murder. Kartel even briefly show his face at the end briefly smh

Imagine this was kartels BBM picture on the night of the murder.

10150781_642752939113185_322015950449209

Full version, didn't have his face blocked lol. Seen the original but the news sites hid his face.

Lizard-pick-axe.jpg

Which leads to me back to the point Kartel was sunk his own boat. Had he not done all this digital fuckery, case would have got thrown out. Like his other M case which he alluded to his involvement in the BBM messages.

Found it interesting how the case played out.

Man really thought he was untouchable. If he walks good for him but I don't know for these brainwashed lot protesting he's innocent???

Bro the real question is who was Problem Child.

Because I swear down the same guy was recorded speaking to Dudus, listen to the voices.

/

This guy had Kartel under certain manners in Waterford, Mikey Pelpa and Lynch Mob. He ended up dead in a (possibly) unrelated incident..Iit gets deep with Kartel. The 100 murders thing is a possibility to me.

Lynch mob was run by pelpa his fada was mr lynch was de long standing councillor fi de area if u recall pelpa n kartel lead a march thru waterford in a cry for peace this was organise by de church n police, yes clans man a badda man yes but pelpa dem nuh rate kartel n him kartel kno dem man de pelpa die trying to evade coast guard on de sea

mi nuh like nuh dutty criminal, f**king vybz kartel on top of the World with his music and allowed himself to be caught up in donmanship and arming youths to carry out his dirty deeds. A fool that and people fi memba say him only got off the first charge only because the witness felt or was threatened. The DPP head said on national tv that they met with the witness who expressed these fears to them. A long time vybz kartel ina f**kry with mikey pelpa over Waterford all the yute name marcel weh dead up a arena few years ago a dem kill him but God is a man give you time fi heng yu rass self.

mawning metty & metters,mi hear bout this one from waterford people but a neva obeah dem say.
Dem say Kartel pay man fi kill pelpa cause him did get tip off bout di trip. So you see dem 2 Jamaicans deh whey did on board,smady need fi question dem. Pay off mi hear causen Pelpa was di only man a waterford whey nuh tek chat from da pussyhole kartel deh. Him neva stop till him kill off lynchmob. Then all di man dem round him who him use fi kill off di man dem,him turn round & order next man fi kill dem off. Smady soon come talk,dem prolly just a come in from dance like me.

I keep saying on here its years kartel a kill whenhim come uk fe de fuss time him was already season murderer dat time marscell dey a prison a uk an adams dey a jamaica a wait fe done marcell but marcell murder a inmate just weeks before them deport him a soh adams never get him cause him get extra time.a marcell pretty an sexy ..one hot sexy looking murderer.de file long bad..kartel only walk an use people i dont kno how him live so long.certain class a people a jamaica just got this thing fe endorce killing i caan see thru it

Courtesy of JamaicanGroupieMet.

Yeah man kartel did fraid a marcel n many more suh him get dem out one by one till him ave full control of waterford its a long evil story RIP Daddy vic one more yute killl by kartel clans. De man sit down n plan him tek ova like pinky n de brain, Thank jah seh him love tek picture n record him evil doings cause wee alone cudnt sentence him

:ghost: