The Vybz Kartel Case

Elementalism

useless jamayyyycan criminals

hang tight my brudda Tobechi Onwuhara still chillin wid dah fandz from da scaumz

Tek weh that bubu foolishnezz. My man will get capple clipz rinzed in eeez edback once FBI ketch him.

Kartel have man like Officer Donovan pan him payroll. I highly doubt them racist FBI man like Buck and Skip are parring with Tobe.

Kartel MIGHT buss this. The badman police like Mark Shields and Laing are on the case ^_)

• Upvote 1

Quoted from Dancehallreggaeforum, Jamaicans >>>>>

Originally Posted by Mrdweetnice

Yu know how much time ppl tell mi fi save mi money and stop spend it a obeah man becuz science nuh real. Mi deya right now a shed tears of joy becuz di amount of science mi work pon Kartel and it a work now. Obeah man tell mi fi ketch pigeon, buy fowl, buy tun cornmeal and rice come give him fi work the science but ppl did a laugh after mi. MI hope dis p*ssy get 10 more charges and guh jail fi life. Mi nah stop sprinkle mi oil and poweder til this dutty, bleach out jankru get convicted. Mi curse him fambily.

:lol:

Quoted from Dancehallreggaeforum, Jamaicans >>>>>

Originally Posted by Mrdweetnice

Yu know how much time ppl tell mi fi save mi money and stop spend it a obeah man becuz science nuh real. Mi deya right now a shed tears of joy becuz di amount of science mi work pon Kartel and it a work now. Obeah man tell mi fi ketch pigeon, buy fowl, buy tun cornmeal and rice come give him fi work the science but ppl did a laugh after mi. MI hope dis p*ssy get 10 more charges and guh jail fi life. Mi nah stop sprinkle mi oil and poweder til this dutty, bleach out jankru get convicted. Mi curse him fambily.

:lol:

man like yardie tulse.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not even surprised coz when I was in JA a few weeks back they was talk of footage of the murder but most were dismissing it like nah, he & his ppl can't be that dumb. His too smart, his gonna beat the charge, he'll drop some p on the powers that be & buss case.

Most were convinced one of his ppl present would eat the charge.

/

VK has some serious die hard fans tho. The way certain ppl were backing him was shocking to say the least.

I'm not even surprised coz when I was in JA a few weeks back they was talk of footage of the murder but most were dismissing it like nah, he & his ppl can't be that dumb. His too smart, his gonna beat the charge, he'll drop some p on the powers that be & buss case.

Most were convinced one of his ppl present would eat the charge.

/

VK has some serious die hard fans tho. The way certain ppl were backing him was shocking to say the least.

He will not beat this case Goddaz. Trust.

Jamaica cannot afford to let it happen, it is too high-profile. They have the Flying Squad on it and advanced investigative techniques. They're going to triangulate his position using his Blackberry and tie him down good and proper. No P will sort this one for him, he knows it too.

He is so smart he's stupid. He recorded the killing so that he could manipulate the people who were involved, it's been something people have said he's done for years. He did it with Gaza Kim, so she couldn't run away after he beat her, as he had compromising video. My man was reading the 48 Laws of Power and becoming a snake, coupled with The Art of War, Machiavelli's The Prince...etc. He's manipulatively smart, but it will be his undoing.

The way he talks about killing people you'd think Jamaica was just body central. He used to keep links with certain badman from Spanish Town to back his ting, but he fucked them around and they became mixed up in his everyday musical/road fuckeries to the point where he was basically a don himself.

He let it get to his head and now he's gone, gone, gone. Gaza sunk like a ship.

He does not have the influence to get out of this situation, the one or two likkle police guys he used to payroll for security are only local squaddies, hitmen at best. He doesn't have that kinda sway, believe.