Madbid.com

Kompressor

me and a firend used to use a similar site been 4 years though and don't remember the name

was a lottery since everyone bids last minute, he got a wii for £70 back then but considering how much he was on it and how many times he had bidded for it and other things, it probably came out to a loss

i got nothing from there and spent about £20 before I realised what the deal was

the inventors are geniuses. for example you will see an audi a3 hatchback sell for 1.5-2k, and realistically it looks like a bargain, but considering thats close to 1500 bids, and you have to pay for each bid, they make almost double-trebble what they pay for products.

there was a breakdown of their profit margin on some website, and from an iMac which sold for 100 quid, they made something like 1.5k profit..

• Upvote 1

Its not exactly a con its just a lottery and you gotta be super lucky to actually win an auction, and every bid you dont win is money wasted.

they don't need to be there own people..the money they make from everyone bidding makes them enough profit per item as it is... you have to go at it 1 vs 1 witth someone and just outbid them till they got no credits left and hope no one else jumps on the wave when your nearly out of credits

if you spend £1000 worth of credits and get a brand new audi a3 you're laughing..but if you spend £1000 and get nothing you're pissed