Carling Cup Q/F Draw

Mame Biram Diouf

^^

this.

regardless of who's right or wrong and putting any bias i'd have to one side it worries me that people would actually subscribe to the thought that Suarez calling Evra a negro was somehow lost in translation :confused:

it's honestly the most worrying thing just under John Terry can't be a racist because he plays with black players? laughable

liverpool and chelsea fans are on another planet when it comes to discussing their own

plus articles like this don't help matters either

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2055456/John-Terrys-future-stake-Anton-Ferdinand-race-row--Martin-Samuel.html

the morale code some of these pundits and journalist subscribe to is a joke

wazza swearing infront of the camera = think of the children

suarez & terry alleged racism = lives cannot be ruined on a hunch

smh

Suarez on the pitch is concerned with one thing only and that's winning, this idea that he's a scumbag mostly comes from what he did at the world cup but there's no correlation between having a strong will to win and racially abusing people.

The notion that the public think the story has legs because Suarez is a scumbag for a handball and biting someone is ridiculous considering how may people have jumped to the defence of Terry a man who slept with his team mates wife and has previous for racial abuse.

lol @ strong will to win.

He is a cheat bro.

He is always cheating, diving and wanting other players booked, he is filthy.

When Ronaldo was jumping around like a leprechaun were you so appalled then? How about when he was doing his best to get one of his team mates sent off when he was on international duty? About filthy.

Rooney dives.

Ashley Young dives.

It's part of the game now and despite the uproar about Suarez right now he isn't the only person in the league that exaggerates contact. It's getting ridiculous,Paul Scharner comes out and says that Suarez dived on saturday for the penalty despite it being clear as day there was plenty of contact.

Fucking hate this Liverpool, victim complex, at times it's fucking beyond belief,

How anyone can say the media backlash towards Suarez is bigger than Terry is amazing,

Heres some homework for you mate, walk into a pub anywhere but Liverpool, and mention racism in football, and I will guarantee that Terry's name gets mentioned before Suarez's

Are you blind?

Do you not see the picture of Suarez next to an article talking about Racism in the game creeping back in despite the fact he hasn't been found guilty of anything? Why didn't they include a picture of Terry as well if an accusation is enough to be deemed racist?

The coverage of the Terry issue is huge but the vast majority of it is giving him the benefit of the doubt through positive character references.

I don't give a fuck for these footballers coming out with 'yeah I've played with John he's a good lad blah blah blah' cos truth be told half of these black ballers have become used to swallowing their pride about racial issues to fit in.A prime example of this is Rio Ferdinand saying there's a well known racist in the England camp but doesn't name him - bitch made.

They should ask Ledley King what he thinks of the allegations it might actually be worth listening to.

Pmsl

Peter Schemichal and Ian Wright - think fergie had total different reaction then. Singing such a different tune.

Exactly

Remember this is the same xenophobic prick who came out with 'typical Germans' not long ago, but these so called journalists don't mention these type of contradictions.

Also it's so laughable that you find nothing wrong with the fact that when the evidence is pretty much non existent someone is being judged to be guilty, and that its okay not to give a presumption of innocence, no matter how long theyve been in the country.

In fact the irony of your sentence on the newcomer to the country not being supported is too much.

Pmsl

Peter Schemichal and Ian Wright - think fergie had total different reaction then. Singing such a different tune.

You won't hear me bad mouthing Dalgliesh or Villas-Boas for backing their player, it's the done thing and tbh, it's what you have to do.

I remember being funny about the Danish bloke about this same incident for quite sone while, untill I see him and Ian Wright budding joke on the MOTD sofa. (but by then I had already been given reasons to dislike him)

Not sure why you brought up Fergies reaction tbh, as he has been gagged by the FA and so has said sweet F-A pretty much.

Pmsl

Exactly

Remember this is the same xenophobic prick who came out with 'typical Germans' not long ago, but these so called journalists don't mention these type of contradictions.

the same journalist that fail to mention the contradiction in Dalglish slagging off referees for decisions that didn't go his way, then the moment things swing back into his favour he doesn't want to comment on it :lol:

liverpool fans<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Also it's so laughable that you find nothing wrong with the fact that when the evidence is pretty much non existent someone is being judged to be guilty, and that a presumption of innocence isn't given, no matter how long theyve been in the country.

In fact the irony of your sentence on the newcomer to the country not being supported is too much.

I beg you find a comment made by me on here stating whether I think Suarez or Terry is Guilty,

Because you won't find one mate,

Flo jo was going on about a witch hunt, that's nonsense, and then mentioned the support Terry was getting from other sources, quite frankly if you don't understand why someone who gas plied his trade in thus country all his career has more sources of support (whether they're right or wrong) than someone who has been here 10 months then I'm not sure where this argument can go.

I have reserved total judgement on the guilt or innocence if the two of them because I wasn't there, and don't know what was said or the context in which it was said.

However would it surprise you if either man was found to be a racist. No.

Which is why a open mind has to be kept in these situations. The 100% support thing is all well and good and commendable but as you don't know this bloke from Adam I'd tread carefully,

Swear fergie gave the interview about racism creeping back into football in the mirror, in which suarezs picture appeared really staying silent is it?

Ummmm

Well

In the last 12 so months there have been much more reported racist incidents then the years before

Such as the Odemwinge, Carlos and Eto incidents

Did he say Suarez is guilty or did he answer a question but forward by the media?

Tbh, this argument is starting to go completely off track,

My problem is 2 things.

1. The perception of a witch hunt against Suarez,

2, The fact that a Liverpool fan on here is fully ready to label Terry a racist, but won't even consider that Suarez might be one,

Bringing comments Alex Ferguson has or hasn't made is irrelevant as is the Ian Wright situation.

Not calling either Suarez or Terry is a racist, but the possibility of that being the case is there.

Also it's so laughable that you find nothing wrong with the fact that when the evidence is pretty much non existent someone is being judged to be guilty, and that a presumption of innocence isn't given, no matter how long theyve been in the country.

Flo jo was going on about a witch hunt, that's nonsense, and then mentioned the support Terry was getting from other sources, quite frankly if you don't understand why someone who gas plied his trade in thus country all his career has more sources of support (whether they're right or wrong) than someone who has been here 10 months then I'm not sure where this argument can go.

What i'm saying has nothing to do with me not understanding why he is getting support, I understand it completely and think it's a load of shit. If it wasn't for the fact the replay got aired you can bet your life this wouldn't even have been brought out into the open.

He has previous - not one article, pundit or talk show I have seen has mentioned the incident with Ledley King but it only takes a google search to see that there were strong rumours about what he said at the time.

Now considering journalists are supposed to act on intuition and smarts how can it be that not one single person has thought to ask Ledley King for his opinion on the matter yet i'm seeing Chris Kamara being wheeled out to give a character reference for Terry?

It's exactly the same type of attitude employed by most of the media when Atkinson got caught out with the Desailly incident 'he's a good man he played black players blah blah blah'

It's a load of shit.

• Downvote 1

Journalists in this country are no good? Wow revelation.

I'd never expect journalists or the FA for that matter to act of their own back, it has to take a direct complaint from a player,

Rightly or wrongly,

Can't remember if King made s concrete complaint to the FA but if he didn't I'd expect nothing to happen, regardless of how strong the rumours were.

These two situations have had two concrete complaints from players, which is why the FA have got involved, Not any other.

Swear fergie gave the interview about racism creeping back into football in the mirror, in which suarezs picture appeared really staying silent is it?

Ummmm

Well

In the last 12 so months there have been much more reported racist incidents then the years before

Did he say Suarez is guilty or did he answer a question but forward by the media?

Don't act retarded Bane, him discussing it during the time when the FA are meant to be investigating wasn't an accident.

And why the fuck are people acting like racism died out from football anyway?

/

And who said that it isn't plausible for Suarez to be a racist.

What isn't logical is the bollocks that says because someone handballs/bites someone that they can must also be a racist.

It is also nonsense that Terry has been defended by a number of media figures and it has been suggested that has the England captain he should deserve more protection and this is supposedly okay. If anything he should be held to a higher standard.

Ummmm

Well

Don't act retarded Bane, him discussing it during the time when the FA are meant to be investigating wasn't an accident.

And why the fuck are people acting like racism died out from football anyway?

/

And who said that it isn't plausible for Suarez to be a racist.

What isn't logical is the bollocks that says because someone handballs/bites someone that they can must also be a racist.

It is also nonsense that Terry has been defended by a number of media figures and it has been suggested that has the England captain he should deserve more protection and this is supposedly okay. If anything he should be held to a higher standard.

Lol, no one said because he dives handballs and pulls peoples hair = him being racist,

But this would lead to him not having many supporters in the media of the rest of the footballing fraternity,

Do you get that?