Carling Cup Q/F Draw

Mame Biram Diouf

Journalists in this country are no good? Wow revelation.

I'd never expect journalists or the FA for that matter to act of their own back, it has to take a direct complaint from a player,

Rightly or wrongly,

Can't remember if King made s concrete complaint to the FA but if he didn't I'd expect nothing to happen, regardless of how strong the rumours were.

These two situations have had two concrete complaints from players, which is why the FA have got involved, Not any other.

lol since when did journalists need concrete evidence to speculate in this country, they fill 50 pages every day off speculation.

The fact nobody investigated the King incident and has failed to mention it in light of this incident says to me they're holding back, the general tone surrounding the whole incident has been that Terry is a good lad who wouldn't say such a thing whilst not giving the benefit of the doubt to Suarez despite the evidence being non existent.

I didn't dismiss the fact Suarez might have said something racist I offered plausible reasons why he could have been misinterpreted.

You always come with this doing stuff through the official and right channels approach like you read and analyse every situation from a handbook or manual, like this would even be a discussion in the public domain if it wasn't for a freak tv replay.

Swear fergie gave the interview about racism creeping back into football in the mirror, in which suarezs picture appeared really staying silent is it?

Ummmm

Well

In the last 12 so months there have been much more reported racist incidents then the years before

Such as the Odemwinge, Carlos and Eto incidents

Did he say Suarez is guilty or did he answer a question but forward by the media?

Don't act retarded Bane, him discussing it during the time when the FA are meant to be investigating wasn't an accident.

And why the fuck are people acting like racism died out from football anyway?

He is a world class manager for a reason

All this focus on Terry and Suarez thing makes me people stop looking at us Rooney, 6-1 defeat

And what is he suppose to be lean towards his player but not make a public opinion clearly known or hang his player out to try

Kenny would do the same if Johnson came out and said Tevez or another south american called him a negro

:confused:

Journalists in this country are no good? Wow revelation.

I'd never expect journalists or the FA for that matter to act of their own back, it has to take a direct complaint from a player,

Rightly or wrongly,

Can't remember if King made s concrete complaint to the FA but if he didn't I'd expect nothing to happen, regardless of how strong the rumours were.

These two situations have had two concrete complaints from players, which is why the FA have got involved, Not any other.

lol since when did journalists need concrete evidence to speculate in this country, they fill 50 pages every day off speculation.

The fact nobody investigated the King incident and has failed to mention it in light of this incident says to me they're holding back, the general tone surrounding the whole incident has been that Terry is a good lad who wouldn't say such a thing whilst not giving the benefit of the doubt to Suarez despite the evidence being non existent.

I didn't dismiss the fact Suarez might have said something racist I offered plausible reasons why he could have been misinterpreted.

You always come with this doing stuff through the official and right channels approach like you read and analyse every situation from a handbook or manual, like this would even be a discussion in the public domain if it wasn't for a freak tv replay.

Lol, always cone with what?

The fact is I believe nothing of any note will cone of either case unless a admission of guilt is made by either party, (which isn't gonna happen)

To put faith in journalist that they will do things rightly, is stupid. Tbh you as a Liverpool fan should know this mire than most after the suns bullshit after Hillsborough.

The FA Is the sane, who has faith in them?

As I've said before the complete truth will never come out. I don't expect the FA to do anything and even if they could I have no faith in their ability to hand out a fitting penalty.

As I said previously the debate I was responded to is getting off tracked tbh,

Suarez on the pitch is concerned with one thing only and that's winning, this idea that he's a scumbag mostly comes from what he did at the world cup but there's no correlation between having a strong will to win and racially abusing people.

The notion that the public think the story has legs because Suarez is a scumbag for a handball and biting someone is ridiculous considering how may people have jumped to the defence of Terry a man who slept with his team mates wife and has previous for racial abuse.

lol @ strong will to win.

He is a cheat bro.

He is always cheating, diving and wanting other players booked, he is filthy.

When Ronaldo was jumping around like a leprechaun were you so appalled then? How about when he was doing his best to get one of his team mates sent off when he was on international duty? About filthy.

I weren't too impressed with Ronaldo's demeanor still.

But with Ronaldo it was a different reason, he had that Henry air of arrogance to him which just sickened me, at times when he lost the ball he would fling his arms in the air wanting a ref decision and not chase back.

He was just a childish, spoilt c*nt who wanted everything his own way but saying that he was prob the most effective player I've ever seen in the Prem.

Suarez is just filthy, denying an African team their only real realistic chance of progressing to the final of the World Cup in 1 of the most shocking displays of dirt, corruption and disrespect on a football pitch.

& I haven't even started about him celebrating in open view after Gyan missed the penalty.

There is not a decent bone in his body, he is filthy.

That is bad enough but you almost forget that when you are watching his general cuntyness on the pitch, ferociously appeals for absolutely everything even when there is no decision for him to have, he is a fabulous player don't get me wrong but he has a bad aura about him, maybe you don't see as a Liverpool fan.

Let me say this, Tevez is an absolute winner, in beef I would pick Carlos over ANY footballer playing today cos I don't have to look around, I know he'll back it.

He backed Bridge against Chelsea, was fully ready to do a ting with Terry and it weren't even his beef lol.

Now Tevez ain't perfect and has made some poor decisions you could argue but you could also argue it's because his heart is so big he made those ie: wanting to be with his family and being treated like SWP at City when he was there best player last season.

Tevez doesn't behave like Suarez on the pitch, he carries himself with integrity on the pitch.

• Upvote 2