Sex Parties

Mame Biram Diouf

who wants to a group link up and bang this ting??

Hi i am looking for a group of guys black or white for a first time try i have met single guys but am now out for a change willing to traval up to 100 miles for the right group i am a very tall leggy busty slimish blonde thanks for reading my add my partner will be watching but not in volved

NSFW BELOW

3008999.jpg

• Downvote 2

There was this women I use to link she ran one website and msn group she kept on inviting me to these meets obviously I would long it and only fuck her in holiday inns

But she would tell me what it is like plus on her sites there are pictures.

Would share the site but there naked pics of me all over it

I did meet another couple from Plymouth and they told me about a swinging club in Bedford which is the best in the country apparently but u need a bring in to go there

:rofl:

:lol:

There was this women I use to link she ran one website and msn group she kept on inviting me to these meets obviously I would long it and only fuck her in holiday inns

But she would tell me what it is like plus on her sites there are pictures.

Would share the site but there naked pics of me all over it

I did meet another couple from Plymouth and they told me about a swinging club in Bedford which is the best in the country apparently but u need a bring in to go there

:rofl:

:lol:

LIKE THIS YEAH

3b9b4334.jpg

disclaimer: that's not me

• 3 weeks later...