Brisco Gone Into Witness Protection?

Mame Biram Diouf

(AllHipHop News) Poe Boy/YMCMB rapper Brisco took the stand in Miami court yesterday (October 18) for an incident that took place two years ago, when he was robbed at a barbershop in Miami, Florida.

The Opalocka raised rapper, born British Alexander Mitchell, took the stand for the 2009 incident, in which he was pistol-whipped and robbed by four armed assailants.

The defense claimed that Brisco couldn’t tell who the suspects were, because his face was down on the floor.

They also called the rapper an untrustworthy witness, due to another pending case for an assault charge.

Surveillance video in the court shows Brisco getting his hair cut, when four armed men are seen storming into the barbershop.

Brisco: “One of the guys hit me with the gun.”

Defense: “Where did he hit you?”

Brisco: “Like on the side of my head.”

Defense: “You kept your face right on the ground because you didn’t want to take the chance?”

Brisco: “They ordered us to be faced down, and I was down to the side, and I had my head to the side most of the time.”

Defense: “Did the police ask you about whether or not you had a gun?”

Brisco: “Yes.”

Defense: “OK, and did you lie to them or did you tell them the truth when you answered?”

Brisco: “At first, I lied.”

• Upvote 4

Guest phonecharger

s

fs

d

sd

f

sdf

o shit this thread was such a barell of laughs

u meant briscro as in the the american brisco not the once in jail right!?

o shit ur sick fam have one of these for your efforts

BP11badge.jpg

• Upvote 1