Kim Kardashian to File for Divorce

Vertigo

Yeah yeah it's TMZ but they are usually right on the money.

kim_kardashian.jpg

Kim Kardashian will file for divorce this morning, after 72 days of not-so-wedded bliss to Kris Humphries ... TMZ has learned.

We're told even though the marriage was short, she will not seek an annulment. It's a garden variety divorce, in which Kim cites "irreconcilable differences."

We're told the date of separation is listed as today, Oct. 31, 2011.

Kim has hired disso-queen Laura Wasser, who has repped the likes of Britney Spears, Maria Shriver, Angelina Jolie, Ryan Reynolds, and Robyn Gibson, Mel's almost ex-wife.

As we first reported, the couple has a prenuptial agreement ... Kim made sure of that.

Rumors of a split had been swirling for some time and the two were spotted out to dinner earlier this week ... looking less than pleased with one another.

article-1383160-0BE43BF200000578-168_306x683.jpg

Everything this chick does is buiness related she now has plenty of material for her show. :lol:

:lol:

October 31, 2011: MediaTakeOut.com just got an EXPLOSIVE bit of information. According to a person close to NFL star Reggie Bush - the NFL star and Kim Kardashian met up on Saturday afternoon - when her husband Kris was OUT OF TOWN.

The insider, who spoke to MediaTakeOut.com on the condition of anonymity, tells us that Kim and Reggie met up at BAR MASSA - a high priced sushi restaurant in NYC. The insider explained, "[Kim] knew that Reggie was in town to play [the New York] Giants, so she asked him to meet for lunch."

At first Reggie told her NO - because he didn't have time. You see the TEAM JET was scheduled to arrive late Saturday afternoon, and that wouldn't leave Reggie with enough time to hang out - before meetings and curfew.

But things changed. A freak SNOW STORM in NYC causing the Dolphins to MOVE UP the flight - and give each team member 2 EXTRA hours of downtime in the Big Apple.

The insider explained, "Reggie called [Kim] and they met up. Kim was very excited." The two ate in one of the restaurant's private booths.

So where's Kim's hubby KRIS HUMPHRIES, you ask? Well he's back home in Minnesota with his family.

Lol at the pic they used to show this story.

1320067050fea993e2fb97.jpg

Guest Portuguese

Lol at the amount of girls i know who look up to this bitch and Amber Rose, its sickening, her whole career has been manufactured from her body to her sextape to her marraige.

To think this Kris guy was her 2nd choice after some next NBA guy

LOL@ making a hoe into a housewife

Guest Portuguese

BRAP!

whewifeelgoodp1.gif

A certain girl owes me the moniessssssss after a bet we placed.

Thank you Kim, you alluring prurient little cuzz bucket xxx.

Fucking hell James Brown>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You do know this is not serious, and it's all an act yeah

She is a 'socialite', she has become famous because of a sex tape

Her sole aim and the aim of her show is to generate interest and views of 14-20something year old girls through her 'interesting' life, i.e. her whorish activities

The marriage to someone on her show, is fake

The arguments on her show, are fake

Everything on the show, is fake

If there is ever a discussion about her it should be strictly about her body, and I'd even begrudge doing that because then she'd be winning

If only this part was true it would be bearable, it's ridiculous how many grown women watch this shit.

I had the misfortune of being at someone house whilst this was on, I felt like I was being insulted by them trying to pass this shit off as real.

I figured within 2 minutes of viewing that the fugly one is a c*nt.

• Upvote 3