US Presidential Election

Sinister

The poll was conducted October 16-21. The acronyms stand for Investor’s Business Daily (IBD) and TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence (TIPP), and the poll touts itself as the most accurate in recent presidential elections. Trump does best in the South, and Clinton does best in the Northeast. (Gary Johnson has his strongest performance in the Midwest).

I think he has gained a little tbf, don't think he's ahead. Even his own campaign said they're lagging behind Hilary.

Not sure I read it in the ultra left wing Trump hating Metro which said this Poll had been the most accurate at predicting the last 3 elections within 0.9%.

We only have to look at Brexit. The remain camp were ahead constantly, especially after that MP being murdered. Even on the night every outlook put them as win, Nigel conceded defeat early and then the result became clearer. Could be a similar situation in USA. 

• Downvote 2

Yeah but instead of just taking it for what it is see where that claim originates from. And it’s basically just the people who made the poll claiming it as the most accurate.

I think it will be close though, like most I expect Hilary to take it but it wouldn’t surprise me if Trump took it aswell.

I was looking at their historical data and they have Gallup (another polling source) last. Then looking on Gallup's site at their historical polling data it doesn't add up to them being last on IBD/TIPP site.

Unless undertaken by a neutral or independent body then they are just claims as data can be cut and interpreted in various ways.

So the gap is closing, gonna wake up to a fucking mess next week either way.

Will be fully madness if trump actually wins. How did the U.S get to these two awful candidates? 

Hilary cheated Bernie and is running on this feminist vote for me I'm a woman bullshit. Trump came with the Farage say the things others are scared to but a lot agree with attitude. 

I imagine if Hilary Wins next week people just get on with it, if Trump wins I expect violence on the streets from some of the left.

100% Both sides. Been following this election process for how long and all the vast majority of violence I've seen and heard came from the Democrats side. That's from watching live streams mostly.

Media are on that one sided shit too. Sky did a video yesterday about the election, was asking people about Trump basically, went to all these calm professional types asking what they dislike about him, then in the segment where they went to ask why people support trump who did they go and ask? The KKK...

Live Streams Afro. I know you salivate at the thought of me being a Neo Nazi but that only exists in your head. I don't really have any pre determination of what live streamers are voting. However I already know your one of these pricks with an opinion that doesn't actually watch anything so we'll let it slide.

he gone lose trump  people forget the white women who say may vote for him in front of they family but vote the opposite, last election the polls said obama was ahead by 1% but ended winning by a huge lead. both Clinton and trump are evil 

What pro Trump supporters do is victimize their position (the right) to legitimize the support for Trump's corruption.

They invent the narrative that clinton is the antagonistic final boss trump must slay at end and cannot see behind closed doors that to them it's just a friendly game of tekken, fifa  or... golf.Image result for trump clinton golf

The short memories.