US Presidential Election

Sinister

There are Adults voting for Clinton, a woman who finds a 13 year old being raped funny... a woman who can break laws and get off with it whilst you would be behind bars in a hot second, a woman who has been caught saying she will bullshit you in public and change her mind in private.... And you are worried aboutĀ how Adults can vote for a guy who said he wants to grab p*ssy lol....... Put it into perspective.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

It's just too funny watching these reporters getting more and more confused

Ā 

It's cringe. I'm sat watching them suck up the more the votes come in..... "Maybe we ourselves have been guilty of ignoring rural AmericaĀ too".

"I've tried to analyze myself, we don't listen to each other"

NBC Been talking all night about how much the women have turned against Trump, how many dislikeĀ him, how many were voting against him, interviewing former republican women who are now voting Democrat... Now it's "Well it's clear Republican women are still voting for Trump" lol.

4 minutes ago, mp* said:

If Trump wins Florida is it pretty much a wrap?

I think it does.

He is leading in all of theses other key states and all.Ā 

Regardless of how this result goes for trump. He as changed the game and its a L for hilary for not walking it.

2 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

BBC sounding sombre :lol:Ā 

2016 >>>

WATTBA

Ahhh man I should tune into the BBC for the laughs. NBC bringing out the Hispanic kids now hoping to draw some water works, upset they might not be able to sneak their 3rd cousins into the country illegally.

• Downvote 1