US Presidential Election

Sinister

He is a populist. What he says will obviously inspire and motivate people who are frustrated with the status quo. But tbf populism can easily be confused with some type  of anti establishment vanguard lol. The likes of Jill stein and bernie are who deserve anti establishment label 

• Upvote 3

Thank God Hillary lost, now to see her jailed...

Trump is a lifelong Democrat no ?

As long as the dollar plummets vs £££ i dont care

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Well done to the silent majority

These western media outlets are washed trying to dictate how a vote should go we saw it on Brexit we saw it again tonight. Gives me hope that Corbyn goes the same way considering how much the media tell us how terrible it would be if he was in power.

Change and people power

Hopefully Trump concentrates primarily on domestic issues

On 2/21/2016 at 7:57 AM, Zizouz said:

imagine if by the end of the year Trump is the pres and we are out Europe after crashing out the Euros

2016 due to be a good one  :Y:

wonder what the odds on that treble would have been...

8 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

These western media outlets are washed trying to dictate how a vote should go we saw it on Brexit we saw it again tonight. Gives me hope that Corbyn goes the same way considering how much the media tell us how terrible it would be if he was in power.

Murdoch was pro-Brexit.

English minorities caring about this result, are hipsters liberals obsssessed with Americans the type i don't like, same with whites, complaining about Trump in Us and how that will affect minorities when right at your home your prime minister is Theresa May, but i guess thats ok because she is a woman right?

Whether republican or democrat, man or woman, even black or white, we always lose in the end, i mean just ask the number of blacks who got killed by police during the tenure of the first black presidency!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yeshua said:

English minorities caring about this result, are hipsters liberals obsssessed with Americans the type i don't like, same with whites, complaining about Trump in Us and how that will affect minorities when right at your home your prime minister is Theresa May, but i guess thats ok because she is a woman right?

Whether republican or democrat, man or woman, even black or white, we always lose in the end, i mean just ask the number of blacks who got killed by police during the tenure of the first black presidency!

Doesn't make a difference who got elected both are evil and corrupt.

I think people England care because they know England are America's puppet.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Badman said:

Am I the only one that dont really care about this result?

Yeah it was interesting to follow like some soap opera but outside that its meh

Well they are a world leader in both an economic and political sense 

So I'm surprised you don't care 

Trumps foreign policy, defence policy, potential protectionism, xenophobia and other  economic policies will have a wider effect than just the American border.... 

Trump does't even believe the shit he was saying.

The same way Clinton was pandering to blax by dabbing when you know she'll forget about them the moment she gets into power is the same way Trump was pandering to rednecks by talking all this shit. It's America, there's money to be made. Trump isn't stupid.

/

Left wing politics are fucked right now. They've allowed too many whiny, entitled, middle class, safe-space types to jump on board. Traditional left wing voters are now fucking off and these loud SJW cunts aren't as numerous as they seem to cover the loss. Need to rethink.