US Presidential Election

Sinister

9 minutes ago, Don Crack said:

And the left are still going to continue to insult these independent media sites like infowars/Breitbart who played a HUGE role in trumps success. There is a clear division but i truly believe people do not want to observe this division for what it is. 

Are you white? 

14 minutes ago, Don Crack said:

So how do they address people still calling trump racist if Hispanics came out and voted? We know the lefty biased media are still going to spit out this racism rhetoric over and over again. 

Majority of Hispanics are white and a lot more are not Mexican.

Hispanic doesnt mean brown mexican.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hispanic in the eyes of Democrats means minority + easily bought vote though doesn't it. Thought they could throw about the racism tag and have everyone on lock again... It's blowing up in everyone's face nice lately.

About time some of you forum members stopped dishing out falsehoods and admitted to yourselves you harbour racist feelings behind closed doors and that's why you can't stop talking about it.

• Downvote 8

i,e Geroge ZimmerL

2 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Hispanic in the eyes of Democrats means minority + easily bought vote though doesn't it. Thought they could throw about the racism tag and have everyone on lock again... It's blowing up in everyone's face nice lately.

About time some of you forum members stopped dishing out falsehoods and admitted to yourselves you harbour racist feelings behind closed doors and that's why you can't stop talking about it.

names names?

14 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Florida wouldn't be a swing state if it didn't have middle class Hispanics who generally control the swing

18 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Reaching. 

Dont even need to draw for trump quotes. Racism has come out of his mouth and now he can implement it systematically. 

Many "Hispanics" identify as white, Mexico etc is foreign to them. 

What racist political force can directly effect your life? None. 

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, Don Crack said:

So how do they address people still calling trump racist if Hispanics came out and voted? We know the lefty biased media are still going to spit out this racism rhetoric over and over again. 

Game peeped from 1964... these Liberals you keep spouting out. You still can't see the wood through the trees..

None of them are no good. They still represent a fucked system underneath from it's incepetion. Hispanics who align themselves to whiteness will side on white supremacy systems to enjoy status quo of power play. Just like any black claiming they're Trump supporters (they will soon learn the hard way)

Replace "Goldwater" with "Trump" and Hilary posing as the Liberal dancing with celebrities. Mainstream media owned by the same machine selling your dreams of change.. from either candidate... As I posted earlier somewhere in this thread. Left/Right Wing don't matter.

USA just have an overt racist leader and given carte blanche for the racist sheeple to go ham starting shit with little reprisal. On top of the existing fucked system under Obama, Bush/Clinton/Regan list goes on.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Drift said:

This guy's crying for an argument.

Go find some liberal forum, you can troll your heart out.

Thanks Drift. Next time just reply with "Sorry Gambino I seriously can't come up with a good reply to you"...... I would humbly accept your apology and move on.

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Supermalt said:

This "Hispanic" shit needs to die. 

Way way too broad. 

White supremacy is practiced in those countries too vigourisly, and when they come and establish in a western country who do you think their with ffs. 

LMAO So wait, Clinton got the majority Hispanic Vote by pushing Trump as some White Supremacist and yet now they apparently are down with that?

1 minute ago, Gambino said:

This didn't stop the Democrats from seeing them as tools to vote against Trump by trying to act like he was alienating them.

Yes and it was very silly to do so. 

As well as Clinton arrogantly thinking it was "her turn", treating the presidency like borrowing a ps2 game for 4 years. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Gambino said:

LMAO So wait, Clinton got the majority Hispanic Vote by pushing Trump as some White Supremacist and yet now they apparently are down with that?

She should have got more, but going back to what I said it would never be the case. 

Come to think I can't think of one solid Clinton policy expect "I'm a woman" and "anything but trump". At least trump began with "I'm going to do xyz" even if it's bullshit. 

/

And why isn't anyone getting onto white women who 52% voted trump, and 43% hillary lol...Mad. 

That's the real surprise (not really) .