US Presidential Election

Sinister

He's made pledges to Americans... Americans on a whole, so other ethnic groups don't have to worry about what deal they get out of it. The only people that need to sit biting their nails are the criminals/illegals who sneaked into the country and that will probably be no easy task removing them. Obama has been deporting them in the thousands as well but I know people will only worry about Trump doing it.

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Don Crack said:

You don't get it do you? It's that response that has got trump into the whitehouse.

Nah I get it. Just not bawling tears over trump,his victory is no surprise.. I prefer my racism/enemey open and not snidey the other option.

elected (Selected) leaders are nothing more than a smokescreen for the rooted white supremacy system that is USA and it's allies/corporate backers prison industrial complexs, systematic poverty and war/domination interests.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for posting that. You have basically just indirectly answered Supermalts question... and secondly he's talking about unemployment in the African American community and he's told ALL Americans he is gonna improve jobs....... Which helps them the same way as everyone else. Did you want him to come out and say ok so I'm gonna set up jobs just for black Americans only? Nar sorry, we'll leave that for the pricks who believe in positive discrimination.

21 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Why does he need to specifically promise black people anything? Can he not just talk to Americans, are Black people a special needs group for him?

Yes. He does need to be specific because even you would agree not everyone's experience there is the SAME. 

So all that "he's addressing Americans" talk is bs in a world where the same people will draw on "Black on black crime", then talk about "all americans" when it comes to actual policy making. 

A whole dedicated white house site on Hispanic policy and engagement : https://www.whitehouse.gov/hispanic

Lgbt policies: http://www.hrc.org/resources/obama-administration-policy-legislative-and-other-advancements-on-behalf-of

Animal rights ffs: http://animalrights.about.com/od/animalrights101/a/ObamaARissues.htm

Can't he just address them as "American people" instead of specific policies for them? 

Anything black get put under "minorities" which helps no one, and the dire situation continues. But let's make America great again and see what he does better than Obama... Brexit is turning out great init. 

• Upvote 1

I say give him his time to show his cards and see what he can do for the country. He's not even been sworn into office yet. For now you can sit and complain about what Obama hasn't done if you wish. But then I'm sure you will blame that on the White people behind the scenes not allowing him to make positive changes for people.

And Heero posted that video which replies to your question about what he's promising the community. Suppose that answers your question about what he's putting out there for them.

1 minute ago, Gambino said:

I say give him his time to show his cards and see what he can do for the country. He's not even been sworn into office yet. For now you can sit and complain about what Obama hasn't done if you wish. But then I'm sure you will blame that on the White people behind the scenes not allowing him to make positive changes for people.

No I'm just saying things based on facts. 

9 out of the 10 last recessions have been under USA republican rule, and now we have trump leading and the UK is exiting the euro with more economic cons than pros...

Lets see. 

1 minute ago, Supermalt said:

No I'm just saying things based on facts. 

9 out of the 10 last recessions have been under USA republican rule, and now we have trump leading and the UK is exiting the euro with more economic cons than pros...

Lets see. 

That's all we can do, wait and see... But it would probably be a smoother ride if the other side would accept the results and pull together to crack on for their countries rather than crying and protesting when they don't get their own way. We've all gotta hope things turn out good. Americans and Brits haven't gone out on some Kamikaze mission.

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

Thanks for posting that. You have basically just indirectly answered Supermalts question... and secondly he's talking about unemployment in the African American community and he's told ALL Americans he is gonna improve jobs....... Which helps them the same way as everyone else. Did you want him to come out and say ok so I'm gonna set up jobs just for black Americans only? Nar sorry, we'll leave that for the pricks who believe in positive discrimination.

The fact that he's referring to the high unemployment rate among african Americans specifically, should hint that the problem is specific. There isn't  a one solution to fix all. But you won't be able to gauge this because you're under the everybody is the same umbrella, when they aren't in America.

• Upvote 3

What will fix that...... More jobs by any chance? Are you one of these people that believes in positive discrimination? Should Black Americans be given jobs based on their skin colour rather than any abilities they have? Is that what you want. He's mentioning them because he knows the Democrats bank on their vote, he knows the media brainwash them into believing he's some Neo Nazi and a lot of them buy into it. So he spoke to them directly to say look, I'll create the jobs, I'm the one that will do more for you than Obama has done, that same Black President you thought was gonna alter your world and did next to nothing for you.

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Gambino said:

What will fix that...... More jobs by any chance? Are you one of these people that believes in positive discrimination? Should Black Americans be given jobs based on their skin colour rather than any abilities they have? Is that what you want. He's mentioning them because he knows the Democrats bank on their vote, he knows them media brainwash the into believing he's some Neo Nazi and a lot of them buy into it. So he spoke to them directly to say look, I'll create the jobs, I'm the one that will do more for you than Obama has done, that same Black President you thought was gonna alter your world and did next to nothing for you.

I believe that if he is going to create more jobs for african Americans (like he said specifically in that video). He will need to find a way to encourage or provide significant investment in those areas. I don't care why he mentioned it, he didn't have a gun to his head. He made a statement to a specific set of people, to deliver something for them. End of story.

• Upvote 5