US Presidential Election

Sinister

Social media is doing my head in right now.

Peeps need to take the L and keep it moving.

Too many people begging it for the quote of the day. 

Seeing bare naij' pro feminists on my time line gassing the ting. These people are never this vocal bout issues with nigerian politics. Kmt.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Reading back when things started kicking off at around 12 last night and the way all the media outlets were talking about how quickly Hillary was going to wrap this up is too funny.

/

They should have never let the dnc fuck Bernie over. 

/

Anyone that is still talking about women, the first woman president, smashing glass ceilings, etc still doesn't get it

/

What happens now? Can trump really make a difference? Very interested to see how foreign policy in the US starts to shape up. Obama tried to settle down and hold IsraeI accountable somewhat. That will all be undone with an all controlling Republican Party. Israel will be able to do as it pleases without worrying too much about the USA telling them off. This could be where trump and Putin, etc start to bump heads. 

@Mr. Martinez

UK - Expect us to have better relations with him than the likes of Obama who tried to come here and dish out threats about us being at the back of cue's if we didn't stay in the EU.

Russia - Fully expect him to finally mend relations between them and the USA. Putin reached out to US and the UK years ago when he got into power and they shadowed him which put us where we are now. 

Iran - Unsure about how I feel with his words about ripping up Obama's deal that was made with them. It was a bum deal for USA IMO but I don't know how to feel about that.

He expressed discontent about NATO members not reaching the 2% spend budget, he's probably gonna take a harder stance on that and not be so willing to do Saudi's bidding for them, hopefully.

China I expect him to play hard ball with in business terms. Already said he's ditching TTIP and NAFTA.

Climate change, no idea. Can't remember his views on it and don't even know my own views on it. Some scientists say it exists, some say it doesn't.

Abortion - I suppose I would support his views on banning late term abortions. Killing off a baby when it's quite far developed can't be a good thing.

The Wall - Fully expect him to build it... He put so much focus on it and I think the people expect it now. Plus that's his trade right, building things lol. 

I don't expect issues to hit the UK from this tbh. Its just gonna be issues for middle/lower America, same shit as voting in Conservatives here.

Its not like the Republicans involved with running the country are gonna be as crazy as he seems, he's got the unpredictability as far as his "executive orders" will go, but where will they be used really?

1 hour ago, Mr. Martinez said:

@Gambino, @Don Crack, @james00, What do you think Trump's going to do in the Middle East? How do you think that will effect US' relationship with the region and with Israel and Iran, China and Russia? 

Climate change?

Abortion?

Do you think he is really going to build a physical real life wall?

@Mr. Martinez Once the U.N tell him wha gwarn he will fall in line like a bitch. He's in white house now he don't need that big boy talk anymore.

The wall, foreign relations and muslim talk was to win the hearts of xenophobes. Sorry pro whites "alt right" he is not building a wall are you fucking absurd lol and he is not sending every illegal back to mexico not happening. 

However he probably will clamp down on such things. 

it think these will be small issues the big issues will be the economy, getting jobs back, attacking the federal reserve and low taxes for the rich.

And now with republicans taking the senate the house and Trump, the u.s should worry about same sex marriage,  secularism, climate change and anti-science agenda in general.