US Presidential Election

Sinister

TBH it does seem to be the left and feminists etc that do all this weird shit.

@Seydou The Muslim ban got put back up didn't it? Sure it disappeared but then ended straight back on his site not long after. Either way that was an extreme claim from him when he made it. Although he was still the only one to point out a problem nobody else would. As for Obama care I think this idea that he's backtracked has been blown up. He said he might keep a couple of things he agreed with from it or repeal it. He agrees with a couple of aspects, showing a bit of compassion, lefties should be happy.

TuT TuT TuT What is the world coming to aye...

A Muslim woman in Louisiana who told police she was attacked with a metal object and robbed of her headscarf and wallet by two men wearing Donald Trump clothing just hours after Trump was elected president admitted to police today that she made it up, Lafayette police told ABC News. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/muslim-student-reported-trump-inspired-attack-admits-made/story?id=43442471&cid=abcn_tco

• Downvote 2

You guys know left wing and liberal are not the same ?

you can be liberal and right wing and left wing and authoriterian ??

• Upvote 6

Honestly I don't think most of the general public know what is what anymore.... I'll hold my hands up like I always have and say I don't. I've had views that would be considered Left Wing mixed with ones that would be considered Right. I refer to these people as Left and Liberal as that's what they call themselves as well as the media and everyone else labelling them that.

• Downvote 2

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/14/trumps-pick-of-steve-bannon-as-chief-strategist-sparks-backlash.html

Trump's Pick of Steve Bannon as Chief Strategist Sparks Backlash

Image result for trump appoints stephen bannon

Steve Bannon, former president of the incendiary Breitbart News and more recently chief executive of Trump's campaign, is taking on a roleas Donald Trump's "chief strategist and senior counselor."

Bannon's new position was listed above the announcement of RNC chair Reince Priebus as Trump's new chief of staff on a statement issued Sunday. It said Bannon and Priebus would be "equal partners."

CxLL8lCUcAAhbTy.jpg:large

lol