US Presidential Election

Sinister

Trump wants to improve his country as a priority look behind all the leftist propoganda, the majority of the other candidates  seem to want to go to war both republican and democrat.

All this does not matter any how 29% of the American electorate is Republican 35% is democrat, a low turn out would help Donald but figures from this week suggest Hilary is doing better than Obama did in 2008 so for the actual election Democrats should win.

Shame for Iran as Hilary seems to be set to start war against them and no doubt Americas favourite  lap dog Britain will get involved. Which muslims here will get upset about setting off a high possibility of terror attacks happening on our shores and more islamphobia.

All this for resources  

Same thun for nearly a decade waging war against the elites now want their billionaire Clown Prince in charge. Wow.

Not one policy mentioned just he'll do "something". Lol are we children.

Didn't say he wouldn't do "something"; Bush "did something".

Like trump wouldn't go to war with Iran just as quickly as Hilary.

Election is a sad state of affairs, choosing between a knife and gun.

Again, only a retard or white supremacists want Trump as the president of the United States.

Same supermalt loving his servitude and looking up to his masters wanting a wicked old women who openly praises white power fanatics but won't back trump as media told him his bad

Never endorsed anybody, looks like proven white power fanatics also attend trump rallys huh and physically assault women.

https://www.facebook.com/shaunking/videos/1000873013284950/

You really believe only racist want Trump as president?  

Remember Obama has made reforms so when people get their pay cheques they are seeing less cash on their pay slip and that is everywhere across the board. If I was financially okay before these reforms came in and now after I am seeing a significant difference I would be pretty pissed off also.

Then you see illegal Mexicans being told they can get free health care and free education this will of course cause a stir

Remember in Nevada with a big Hispanic community 65% of Hispanic voters voted for Trump.

Don't let the media brain wash you.

No problem with what he said about banning muslims either, remember the Paris attacks the first reports were that the murderers came from Syria, so it is only logical for you to say We will shut our boarders to them until we know what is going on. There is nothing racist in that.

I look at things objectively and out of Trump and Clinton, Trump in my opnion is the better of the two

• Upvote 1

Same supermalt loving his servitude and looking up to his masters wanting a wicked old women who openly praises white power fanatics but won't back trump as media told him his bad

Never endorsed anybody, looks like proven white power fanatics also attend trump rallys huh and physically assault women.

https://www.facebook.com/shaunking/videos/1000873013284950/

Is that the best you can come up with to say his racist, a bet you got more black and hispanics voting for him then a few racists who he has stated he does not represent

Your using some dumb logic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln6mJJ97lEs

use logic and pick and choose what makes sense problem, with Alex is he is a millionaire with factory of iodine, guns and survival food packs to sell.

What you saying that mainstream media don't earn more profits then him and he ain't allowed to fund his news operation by selling products

I was just asking you what sources of media you use as like I said I look at different sources using logic

• Downvote 1

use logic and pick and choose what makes sense problem, with Alex is he is a millionaire with factory of iodine, guns and survival food packs to sell.

Them Alex Jones commercial in between is casts are hilarious.

One time I heard him pushing some next health supplement. I had to look at man twice like is he serious.

Lol his fanboys are deluded

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thuns Master..Alex Jones believes that Donald trump is not a member of a secret society! Loooooool

As if thers one main society that all members must join and Alex Jones has that list and Donald Drumpf is not on the list.

Proof that you're just a dumbass c*nt. You've made noise about the rich elite for the last 10 years but now support a fraudulent egotistic maniac billionaire who gets the support because of people's lust for fame, and money or to be close to it... He's as stupid as you and the rest of his fans but had a rich dad.

Good old Alex Jones always ready to jump on the next big thing to garner a few more supporters.

• Downvote 2

Super Saturday today. Might be a tougher one for Trump apparently. USA politics starting to baffle me, people can only vote in certain states today if they are registered Republicans. Trump has been getting a lot of votes from Independents and they are not allowed to vote in these states, so it plays into the hands of the Establishment and Cruz today.

• Downvote 2

White people ‘don’t know what it’s like to be poor’: Bernie Sanders

IF YOU’RE white, you “don’t know what it’s like to be poor”.

That’s according to US presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, who made the comments during the Democratic debate on Sunday night in response to a question about his “racial blind spot”, The Huffington Post reported.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/white-people-dont-know-what-its-like-to-be-poor-bernie-sanders/news-story/8d54e10a5cdea9a9241d9f9c56668759

Probably the most idiotic statement someone in politics has said, this man is foolish

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tha statement was wrong in the context he meant it, he meant "if you're poor, black and criminalsed"

Everyone of them has made gaffs..

Trust the usual suspects to ignore everything else he stands for..

My only problem with him is that I suspects he's more Zionist than Hillary.. but then then all have to pay homage to their massa joo