US Presidential Election

Sinister

It's your opinion...... Not only that but it's your pathetic opinion. As usual if it's from a source that doesn't show the same support as you it's false and worthless. Sorry but she asked a question about the email leaks... That's not mine or Fox's opinion, that is just a fact.

• Downvote 2

What are you talking about though really... This isn't some FOX news article cooked up by their journalist so where is the agenda on their behalf?. It's a Fox presenter asking the woman to explain herself regarding the fact she has been caught out by Wikileaks handing over info to the Clinton campaign. Go and read it on other news sites if it somehow makes you feel more comfortable? Doesn't make any difference to the story.

Now you are throwing in the race talk yet are clearly trying to deflect this video in some subconscious support of a woman that apparently refers to Black people as the N word and has apologised for referring to them as Super Predators... You guys make real sense.

• Downvote 4

Bro

Bring me articles or videos where they going against Trump regarding sexual allegations, and I will stop there.

I haven't noticed anyone on this forum ever defending Hillary either. Matter of fact, I see more of the opposite.

I never brought a racecard either bruh, it was an example.

If you want flip it:

It's like bringing stats from a black racist site to prove white people are mainly paedophiles

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm talking about the context of the video........ You are acting like what is in the video is false because FOX side with Trump and don't like Clinton. But what I'm trying to say to you is this isn't a FOX story.... This is a FACT about Wikileaks dropping shit that has caught this woman out, she already looks bad, it doesn't matter if Anti Trump corrupt CNN was doing the story, the FACT is the FACT.

You and others totally ignoring the story just because it's FOX news tells me once again you don't wanna hear anything negative about the Clinton campaign and will defend them.

And this whole, blacks, racist, paedos thing......... I have no idea what the connection is. Already pointed out, this isn't a FOX news story. This is from Wikileaks. So I take it you also think Wikileaks is fake bullshit propaganda aimed at Clinton?

• Downvote 3

Jesus Christ....... so now Wikileaks is releasing the Podesta emails exposing Clinton you no longer believe Wikileaks is a valid source?

How about the comments from one her colleagues at the Pro Democrat, already exposed for rigging their shit CNN channel.

Jake Trapper

"It’s a very, very troubling… look, I have tremendous regard for Donna Brazile. She’s a good person and a nice person and I like her a lot but whatever took place here… and I know I had nothing to do with it… and I know CNN, we were so closely guarding our documents… they weren’t emailed around.

My understanding is the email to Donna came from either Roland Martin or someone around Roland Martin."

Tapper also responded to the fact that questions were apparently leaked to the campaign. He confirmed that, at the town hall hosted by himself and Roland Martin, Hillary was asked a question that matched the one forwarded to her by Brazile almost word for word.:

It’s horrifying. Journalistically it’s horrifying and I’m sure it will have an impact on partnering with this organization in the future and I’m sure it will have and effect on… Donna Brazile is no longer with CNN because she’s with the DNC right now, but I’m sure it will have some impact on Donna Brazille.

People at CNN take this very, very seriously and to have somebody who does not take it seriously and to have us partner with that person and then they do something completely unethical and share it with Donna Brazile who then shares it with the Clinton campaign… it’s horrifying and very, very upsetting and I can’t condemn it any more than…

I condemn it in no uncertain terms, it’s awful."

• Downvote 1

I'm not even challenging what you're saying about Clinton. In fact I'm not bothering to read it.

I'm telling you that using Fox News as the source of information when making points makes said points worthless.

It's not a "pathetic opinion", Fox News has little to no credibility to most people with a bit of knowledge on them and a bit of sense.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's not making anything worthless. They are reporting on a FACT. Doesn't matter to me that you personally dislike FOX, because your personal dislike doesn't change a FACT. They might have reported dumb shit in the past, they might be biased. Hell CNN are biased as hell but I still follow the news and watch the channel. Can't go basing all your knowledge from one side that fits what you wish to hear. I didn't post that video saying hey guys FOX made this shit up please believe it. It's a question of watch the actual video and then give your opinion or don't waste your time letting me know you ain't a fan of Fox. The topics about the debates and presidential campaign, not which news channels you choose to side with.

• Downvote 5

its not a personal dislike

its not an aversion to their bias

its a commonly shared stance, based on facts, that they are not a credible news source

as I said, I'm not disputing any information you're trying to share - I'm letting you know that if you try to make points using Fox News as a source they become worthless

• Upvote 4

It's not a common stance I share. You are probably a guy who would say CNN is credible even though they have been caught out being biased and rigging their shit in favour of Clinton. Will you now consider anything from CNN as worthless knowing this information? 

As I said in my reply....... It didn't become worthless. It's the same information you will find elsewhere. Just because you personally have a negative opinion on FOX does not mean everyone else follows suit, nor does it make the news story invalid. If you wanna spend your life only following the outlets that you deem worthwhile just because they push an agenda that suits you, fine.

• Downvote 2

LoL 

He tells people not base their opinionsite  on what they want to hear from these news sources, then does exactly the same.

"Oh how look but CNN says"

No one on this forum is even supporting the clintons. Yet, he says he wants to hear a non biased opinion.

Ok

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ermmm but d*ckhead did I not say I still watch CNN regardless??? Oh I think I did...

I'm no supporter of FOX news..... I'm not biased to any news channel. I'm aware CNN is full of shit and on Clintons side, as I said I still watch them, I'll still share news stories from them. I'm not some bellend who will instantly ignore a video and dismiss a story as fake because it was reported by a news channel I dislike.

Afroman obviously not grasping anything that is going on in here. Nothing new to see.

• Downvote 1

During the primetime hours of 8-11 p.m., MSNBC’s audience is 24% black, CNN’s audience is 16% black and Fox News’ audience is just 1% black. By comparison MSNBC’s primetime audience is 67% white while CNN’s is 73% white and Fox News’ is 92% white.

ioa_cable_party.jpg

map2016_Artboard_1.png

boy......

• Downvote 1

all mainstream US media is a scam. The same fox news quoting and licking their lips at wikileaks info on clinton, were the ones calling for Assange to be shot, executed, a traitor, enemy of the US..when the information wasnt in their favour. 

/

Trust is to be a black man to be rolled out to throw shit on his brother. 

• Upvote 4