US Presidential Election

Sinister

80% sure Hillary wins and U.s war crimes continue.

If trump wins hopefully he gets into office and realizes he is powerless to do any of his crazy ideas (trump wall, ban all Muslims, restrict internet etc).

If Bernie some how wins economic collapse 1-2 years guaranteed. which is inevitably going to happen anyway so vote Bernie for me.

Ted Cruz is a psychopath. 

He put his words together very poorly 

Prince Charles explains it much better

Some of you may disagree with him but Thun has raised some very valid points 

A documentary, by British television producer Martin Durkin, which argues against the virtually unchallenged consensus that global warming is man-made. A statement from the makers of this film asserts that the scientific theory of anthropogenic global warming could very well be "the biggest scam of modern times."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbQe14LRJEA

Which points would you say you agree with ?

with hilary we are more likely to see more wars. I know her and a few of the presidential candidates both Democrat and Republican have more or less said that they will go to war with Iran.

trump seems does not come across as a war monger

with hilary we are more likely to see more wars. I know her and a few of the presidential candidates both Democrat and Republican have more or less said that they will go to war with Iran.

But..hasn't he threatened North Korea, Iran and all Muslims?

Also wants to build a wall between American and Mexico... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I did not see him threaten NK, Iran or any religious group

You got any clips or articles were he threatens to go to war with them

The wall might be dramatic but they want to be able to control the flow of people into there country, is that a bad thing?

The wall might be dramatic but they want to be able to control the flow of people into there country, is that a bad thing?

It's really tricky because he contradicts himself all the time, especially now leading up the election he says what people want to hear...

Who knows what he thinks but these things have come out: 

Muslims:

Ban on Muslims - http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-calls-for-complete-ban-on-muslims-entering-the-us-video

White House wanting to disqualify him http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-muslim-white-house-video

Iraq:

Bombing Iraq's oil fields to stop ISIS http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/10/politics/donald-trump-fact-check-bomb-oil-fields-iraq/

Book 'Time to get tough' - "America's primary goal with Iran must be to destroy its nuclear ambitions. Let me put them as plainly as I know how: Iran's nuclear program must be stopped--by any and all means necessary. Period. We cannot allow this radical regime to acquire a nuclear weapon that they will either use or hand off to terrorists. Better now than later!"

North Korea :

His book 'The America we Deserve ' - "North Korea would suddenly discover that its worthless promises of civilized behavior would cut no ice. I would let Pyongyang know in no uncertain terms that it can either get out of the nuclear arms race or expect a rebuke similar to the one Ronald Reagan delivered to Ghadhafi in 1986. I don’t think anybody is going to accuse me of tiptoeing through the issues or tap-dancing around them either. Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?"

He also looks up to Kim Jong Un, which is weird - 

And wants to manipulate China into 'solving' the NK problem - 

But... like i say contradict himself all the time - 

It's really tricky because he contradicts himself all the time, especially now leading up the election he says what people want to hear...

Muslims:

Ban on Muslims - http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-calls-for-complete-ban-on-muslims-entering-the-us-video

White House wanting to disqualify him http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/08/donald-trump-muslim-white-house-video

Iraq:

Bombing Iraq's oil fields to stop ISIS http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/10/politics/donald-trump-fact-check-bomb-oil-fields-iraq/

Book 'Time to get tough' - "America's primary goal with Iran must be to destroy its nuclear ambitions. Let me put them as plainly as I know how: Iran's nuclear program must be stopped--by any and all means necessary. Period. We cannot allow this radical regime to acquire a nuclear weapon that they will either use or hand off to terrorists. Better now than later!"

North Korea :

His book 'The America we Deserve ' - "North Korea would suddenly discover that its worthless promises of civilized behavior would cut no ice. I would let Pyongyang know in no uncertain terms that it can either get out of the nuclear arms race or expect a rebuke similar to the one Ronald Reagan delivered to Ghadhafi in 1986. I don’t think anybody is going to accuse me of tiptoeing through the issues or tap-dancing around them either. Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?"

I dont hear him saying directly he will attack any country or religious group, I hear big talk about protecting countries and interests but not declaring war on them 

The temporary ban on a religious group is dumb but so are the people saying they want to ban him from coming here 

Muslims:

Iraq:

North Korea :

I dont hear him saying directly he will attack any country or religious group, I hear big talk about protecting countries and interests but not declaring war on them 

The temporary ban on a religious group is dumb but so are the people saying they want to ban him from coming here 

Yeah i agree.. not war specifically... but direct and in-direct threats... 

its all a show

just like boris Johnson his entire persona and everything he does in the public eye is calculated and predetermined

Finally someone who gets it

Feel like I'm taking crazy pills every time I hear some c*nt giggle about Boris the lad

I thought it was widely known boris plays up the oaf role but is obv jus another cynical n cunning politician

Its not a secret