US Presidential Election

Sinister

• 3 weeks later...
On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 0:24 PM, JOHN DOE said:

not like she wasnt a lawyer or anything 

thats called doing your job 

i

Though some lawyers are decent enough not to defend a paedophile when they believe they done it.

it's not even about that, she was right to go to those lengths to defend her client

but afterwards, her laughing about a freeing a guy who raped a 12 year old... that has nothing to do with being a lawyer and everything to do with being a despicable human being

that audio weren't meant to be released, so that was her speaking freely

yet now that she's running for president, she wants to drop the whole spiel about helping potential rape victims, but she goes too far and says every person who claims they were raped should be believed from the off :/ 

the lady doth protest too much, methinks

her and her husband are straight daems and for some reason they get so much love

• 4 weeks later...

Protester, 20, grabbed a policeman's firearm at Las Vegas rally and said he wanted to KILL Donald Trump, after driving from California and learning how to shoot on a gun range the day before

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3651241/Authorities-Man-Vegas-rally-said-wanted-kill-Trump.html#ixzz4CC4zQpAe 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3651241/Authorities-Man-Vegas-rally-said-wanted-kill-Trump.html

ROOKIE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pictures bollocks to be honest. Trump with his Make America Great again slogan but he's not optimistic? Noticed that Black Bernie Fan who got attacked by a woman at Clintons Convention and then decked and removed by police isn't doing the rounds online. Only know about it because I was watching a live scope feed. If it was at Trumps it would be headline news.

• Downvote 1

lol @ Deflecting. Deflecting what exactly? A picture that's already bollocks. Made a statement, one that has you on the defensive because you only wanna hear those one sided stories. Have you crying like a bitch when the fives rough up some African American on a US road or at a Trump Rally, but now it's at your wifeys rally you wanna see no evil hear no evil.

Read it multiple times and all it says to me is hey, let's paint this establishment controlled, war mongering, middle east fucking, criminal as a positive, peaceful and hopeful woman whilst we paint the non establishment, loud mouthed outsider. tells it how it is guy as the negative no hoper.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Gambino said:

lol @ Deflecting. Deflecting what exactly? A picture that's already bollocks. Made a statement, one that has you on the defensive because you only wanna hear those one sided stories. Have you crying like a bitch when the fives rough up some African American on a US road or at a Trump Rally, but now it's at your wifeys rally you wanna see no evil hear no evil.

:/

Mate, I dont give a fuck about US elections. 

Its not that deep, But its comical how you compare an isolated incident on a subway to a rally. Genius!

• Downvote 1

What Isolated incident on a subway? WTF you even talking about now.......... I'm talking about Hilary Clintons Convention 2 nights ago. A Black Bernie Supporter was in the crowd and got attacked by some woman, he was then decked by police officers and removed from the convention.

• Downvote 1

^^ My point exactly...... Where are the links, where are the news stories? I only know about it through watching someones live stream at the convention and guys coming up to the camera to talk about what happened. Some dude caught it all on his phone as well and was replaying the video. Haven't seen it being spread around social media yet though, doesn't fit the right trend.

• Downvote 1