US Presidential Election

Sinister

You man don't understand the current landscape if you think this.

I'm not an expert but this is what I know

ISRAEL is an illegitimate state. The only reason it stands today is because it has nuclear weapons. Every bit of leverage Israel has will be invalidated if Iran also develop nuclear weapons.

Israel is therefore at its end game. It either takes Iran out, or it gets ready to cease to exist.

Believe that.

:/

Your a bit OTT tbh.

They stand because they have military backing & intelligence help from the USA. That is why they have won every war in that region. America also supply the Arab countries around it with weapons etc etc to keep humble. These countries are in close proximity to one another, so nuclear war is not likely to happen.

• Upvote 1

You man don't understand the current landscape if you think this.

I'm not an expert but this is what I know

ISRAEL is an illegitimate state. The only reason it stands today is because it has nuclear weapons. Every bit of leverage Israel has will be invalidated if Iran also develop nuclear weapons.

Israel is therefore at its end game. It either takes Iran out, or it gets ready to cease to exist.

Believe that.

Last time i checked u can't be a member of the UN if yuo're an "illegitimate state"

i think the main reason it stands mate is cos it already beat the arabs in several major wars, most of which the arabs started

It's not a legal state, created out of a lie, but it is there now so might as well split it in two, palestine for the arabs and Israel for the jews.

Israel is a super racist apartheid state though.

lol Justin we AGREE. Lord have mercy. WOW.

Yuri this is my point.

In my humble ADMITTEDLY amateur opinion. NO-ONE wants to let off the ting.

However, the reason Israel can get away with all the bullshit it's got away with for so long, is because it's the only one with Nukes in the region.

It's their only leverage.

If Iran gets the ting ready. The whole game changes. Israel is f*ckED. It can't keep threatening the world, knowing full well it's not going to left anything off.

and I believe Israel will go to extreme lengths to prevent this from happening.

The only thing that I believe will prevent a strike on Iran by Israel within the next few months is if USA/UK manage to shut Iran down through cyber warfare/covert means.

That's my take on the whole situation.

• Upvote 1

When I said you lacked a basic understanding of foreign policy, I said so because you seemed so confused by this point.

The whole thing works on bully-boy tactics.

Empty threats, and who has a bigger piece.

Israel cannot allow it to reach a point where they're at equals with Iran. I don't know how to explain this any better.

• Upvote 1

I think nuclear weapons is irrelevant to your first point. The Israeli military in general is much much stronger than most of the Arab armies put together. They wouldn't need nukes to put down the Syrian army.

Obviously if Iran were to acquire nuclear weapons it would present somewhat of a problem for Israeli military dominance in the middle east. Everybody knows that Israel would probably go to extreme lengths to prevent that from happening (as in their opinion it threatens their existence). Israel has already been using cyber-warfare and allegedly on-the-ground special forces units to get information/sabotage Iranian nuclear progress for some time.

Difference between Iran and Israel as far as I see is that Iran has repeatedly threatened to wipe Israel off the map, the Israelis have never made any kind of claim like that against Iran - only that they would destroy their nuclear weapons.

Give me an example of when Israel has "threatened the world" ?

I think nuclear weapons is irrelevant to your first point. The Israeli military in general is much much stronger than most of the Arab armies put together. They wouldn't need nukes to put down the Syrian army.

I agree. Israel is the powerhouse in the region. However if Iran developed nuclear weapons they would be equals with Israel.

Obviously if Iran were to acquire nuclear weapons it would present somewhat of a problem for Israeli military dominance in the middle east. Everybody knows that Israel would probably go to extreme lengths to prevent that from happening (as in their opinion it threatens their existence). Israel has already been using cyber-warfare and allegedly on-the-ground special forces units to get information/sabotage Iranian nuclear progress for some time.

I thought you said Israel would never go to extreme lengths?

Is that not what you meant here....?

Nah. It will probably never happen. According to the media Israel have been "about to attack" since about 2007. It's been "imminent" every month for 5 years.

Difference between Iran and Israel as far as I see is that Iran has repeatedly threatened to wipe Israel off the map, the Israelis have never made any kind of claim like that against Iran - only that they would destroy their nuclear weapons.

Was it you than rang up and pissed off George Galloway off a few years back?

let's reminisce.

You made that connection between what I said and what u think i said in your own head still. I never said implied Israel wouldn't go to extreme lengths. But I don't tihnk they would do anything more than attack nuclear facilities, which if u think about it isn't too extreme - considering that iran has threatened and implied multiple times that they would use nuclear weapons to destroy israel. u ain't gonna see them bombing tehran

bro u don't see israel threatening to attack other random countries like india or pakistan which have nuclear weapons. they have an obsession with iran cos iran has been making comments about destroying israel for years. at the end of the day if the iranian government keep running their mouth they deserves whatever happens. they bring it on themselves

dunno why people obsess over israel when there's so much worse stuff going on

• Downvote 3

was waiting for u to say i'm jewish.

half the reason i don't give a f*ck about palestinians is cos they don't have it that bad given the situation they're in (they shoot missiles at a country that could wipe it out in half a day if it wanted to). look what happened when the chechens tried to get their own country pmsl. or how india kills muslims in kashmir all day long.

• Downvote 1

bro u don't see israel threatening to attack other random countries like india or pakistan which have nuclear weapons. they have an obsession with iran cos iran has been making comments about destroying israel for years. at the end of the day if the iranian government keep running their mouth they deserves whatever happens. they bring it on themselves

dunno why people obsess over israel when there's so much worse stuff going on

#ahh f*ck off you half jooish boretski. Israel have been involved in state sponsored terrorism since 1948 and long before that indirectly. india and pakistan at best will blow each other up, a minimal loss to the world tbh. at least TB will reduce by 99%. Iran has not talked about destroying israel or jews, they have talked about israel destroying itself by its sly attacks and wars by proxy using poodle america to do its dirty work. oooh i guess im "anti-semetic" now cos i said somethign bad about di joooos

• Downvote 1

lol Justin we AGREE. Lord have mercy. WOW.

Yuri this is my point.

In my humble ADMITTEDLY amateur opinion. NO-ONE wants to let off the ting.

However, the reason Israel can get away with all the bullshit it's got away with for so long, is because it's the only one with Nukes in the region.

It's their only leverage.

If Iran gets the ting ready. The whole game changes. Israel is f*ckED. It can't keep threatening the world, knowing full well it's not going to left anything off.

and I believe Israel will go to extreme lengths to prevent this from happening.

The only thing that I believe will prevent a strike on Iran by Israel within the next few months is if USA/UK manage to shut Iran down through cyber warfare/covert means.

That's my take on the whole situation.

The Nukes have nothing to do with it tbh, it is sorely the backing and reluctance of anyone to do anything against them.

Iran made threats in the assumption that Israel attacked them, allow giving half info please.

was waiting for u to say i'm jewish.

half the reason i don't give a f*ck about palestinians is cos they don't have it that bad given the situation they're in (they shoot missiles at a country that could wipe it out in half a day if it wanted to). look what happened when the chechens tried to get their own country pmsl. or how india kills muslims in kashmir all day long.

You chatting rubbish.

Israel ALWAYS trouble and attack the Palestinians and all they Palestinians can do is launch ROCKETS at Israel, going on like they have GPS guilded weapons, you fool!

What happens in Israel is on point to what happened in SOuth Africa.