People Who Allow Their Girl & Friends To Exchange Numbers/Pins

Mame Biram Diouf

Maybe because I am a paro person but I have never done this and have never seen the reason for it needed to be done

Not even sure how this arises but your girl and your brejrin having private convos doesn't sit well with me, and when if you break up and they still talk its likely flirting will occur which means they just put it off while you was going out

I know of a couple of them ''over trust worthy friendly'' girls who have bought their girl proper into there circle, let her and his friends build friends and have contact while he is not around and ended up smashing it out

:lol: :lol:

Guest M12 Part 2

double fail IMO if this happens.

If you cant trust your girl AND your boys. Boy your whole social life is under pressure. Fair enough feeling funny with the acquaintances/outer circle raving dons. But with your proper boys and your wifey, there should never be a problem.

You aint putting in the work right at home or you'rea very bad judge of character

• Upvote 4

Guest Portuguese

Brothers/Cousin's girlfriend/wives then yeah and vice versa because she is nearly(not quite)as good as family.

Friends? I don't have any so I will never be in this position.

• Upvote 2

could never accept my woman chatting to any of my friends when im not around, both her and him should know this without me telling them.

Trust me.

Funny ting is my friends knew my girl before I did, as soon as terms were signed relationships got severed.

Not so suddenly but you make a note of separating your girl and your friends.

Back in the 1500's they used a phrase

"You are becoming too familiar"

could never accept my woman chatting to any of my friends when im not around, both her and him should know this without me telling them.

this

what kinda off key behaviour would this be

unless under very specific circumstances there is no need for this

i wouldnt try and STOP it but i would be suspicious of both of them

Well my bredrin slept with my ex two years after we split and she made sure I knew this was 03 times. This girl wanted to hurt me as I was cheating on her with two next gal so one day I told her and gave her one of the girls numbers and they became friends. Dumb bitches.

The bredrin who slept with my ex done it out of spite because I went out with his ex girl who he went out with before I knew him. Me and him are still cool though.

But couple years ago man got upset as I was talking to one of his exs on Facebook dumb bitch left a message on my wall with an x at the end. Man drove from enfield to hackney to question me about it. I just said she wanted to come to some rave I was djing at which is the truth just left out the flirting part

double fail IMO if this happens.

If you cant trust your girl AND your boys. Boy your whole social life is under pressure. Fair enough feeling funny with the acquaintances/outer circle raving dons. But with your proper boys and your wifey, there should never be a problem.

You aint putting in the work right at home or you'rea very bad judge of character

tbh

My girl and my boy added each other on BB when they was organising my surprise birthday meal in August. Still got each other on there but they don't speak. Don't really bother me

^)

u sure?

Done this before for my Ex and I deleted her friend straight after...

For a guy who cheats so much you have a lot of faith in your girl

Its umm interesting

Better boys you know than boys you dont

Care to divulge bro.

I know my boys, I know them enough to know they wouldn't dare violate.

These contacts of hers are people you already trust, if there was anybody to worry about it's her contacts you don't know.

Better yet if neither applies, and you trust her.

Me I've seen too much to deeply trust a woman.

Gotta take precautions, call me insecure its cak.

Good luck to the romeo's staying vunerable in the name of perfect love.