Disciipline or Child abuse

Guest petercrotch

Guest petercrotch

This video has been doing the rounds over the internet for the past few days . It features a judge beating his daughter with a belt a good few times .

Here's my question is this discipliine or child abuse ?

Not going to lie i have been beaten many times in my short life but not as many times as that in such a short space of time .

Discuss

this is nothing compared to what I got

but for what?

apparently girl got a beating for downloading a few tunes.

getting man handled, sworn at, repeatedly struck with a belt, and your face gripsed up, in the dark, by ur dad. for using the internet which all your friends do. that shit dont leave u.

that shit breeds a lifetime of contempt

• Upvote 1

something odd about this

hes beating it.........and then telling her bend over.

The wife is shook.....she tried to save her daughter without disobeying her husband.

Man came back u know "i never got my lick in" WTFFFFF

this is deep still. All over Kazaa u know lmaoooo cant be life.

/

sfk

gs

hkskh

shshshksrkh

sdrhksd

k

NOW U LIE, CHEAT AND STEAL....somebodies gotta remix that into eddie guerrero's theme

plus the fact that she is on the net weeping for everyone to see

got people in the UK discussing you arse woopin. . .

/

just realised this guy's a judge as well :lol:

anyone who beats a child and uploads it on the internet should get done for child abuse imo.

sick of these people seeking 'likes' and comments from total strangers, uploading such type of videos

slap fines on all of them and put them on the sex offenders register as a detterrent.

you want an award cos you're being a good parent while publically humiliating your child?

• Downvote 1

anyone who beats a child and uploads it on the internet should get done for child abuse imo.

sick of these people seeking 'likes' and comments from total strangers, uploading such type of videos

slap fines on all of them and put them on the sex offenders register as a detterrent.

you want an award cos you're being a good parent while publically humiliating your child?

idiot

Guest petercrotch

havent got a problem with giving a child a good spanking, but no need for the internet

discipline your child in your house and not amongst 7billion people

Apparently It was the daughter who recorded it and put it on the internet to expose her dad . This happened in 2004

rah! proper awkward viewing

fair enough we all got beats but what is worrying here is how drawn out the ordeal is, and how hard the dad is whipping his daughters arse

should have just hit her hard and fast a few times if anything, but leaving and coming back and sounding so happy and excited to beat her.... pmsllll dad is fucked

this is nothing compared to what I got

but for what?

apparently girl got a beating for downloading a few tunes.

getting man handled, sworn at, repeatedly struck with a belt, and your face gripsed up, in the dark, by ur dad. for using the internet which all your friends do. that shit dont leave u.

that shit breeds a lifetime of contempt

part in red is irrelevant tbh

dont matter what her friends do when theyre at home has nothing to do with the rules and regulations that apply when shes at home

that said the beating he gave his daughter was ridiculous

difference between this guy and the black guy that upped the video disciplining his son was that this guy is on some super power trip and is atually enjoying physically abusing his daughter.

mate

if all your friends are out going cinema

and your parents beat you for watching films

thats gonna breed contempt

which leads to things like uploading and recording your dad beating you to paint an ugly picture of him

has everything to do with this.

if all of her friends and everyone she knew was getting beats for going on the internet, it would be a different story