Dynamat - Recoiler (Out Later 2011)

Dynamat1325356908

Isn't this the guy who used to always moan about black people doing music that mostly white people do?

Fuck off mate!

Thats funny mate, ive been making grime/dubstep and predominantly black music most my life :lol: :lol:

Then you started shocking out to jump step.

UK Funky, though shit, is a form of house. You're a racist! You specifically said for black people to leave electro alone, WHEN IF IT WASN'T FOR BLACKS THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HOUSE, DUBSTEP, GRIME, GARAGE, ROCK, ETC ETC

• Downvote 5

Isn't this the guy who used to always moan about black people doing music that mostly white people do?

Fuck off mate!

Thats funny mate, ive been making grime/dubstep and predominantly black music most my life :lol: :lol:

Then you started shocking out to jump step.

UK Funky, though shit, is a form of house. You're a racist! You specifically said for black people to leave electro alone, WHEN IF IT WASN'T FOR BLACKS THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE HOUSE, DUBSTEP, GRIME, GARAGE, ROCK, ETC ETC

That is absolute bollox lol i said i wish uk funky would stop being mentioned in the same sentence as house music. Why would I come on predominantly black forum and start tearing into black music. Bruv ive got a degree and went college for music, have spent 10+ years researching all these genres and their roots, do you really think I don't know that all these genres where coined by black artists. Ive got stacks of books on all these subjects and genres and have written multiple essays/dissertations on the origins of all this music so dont talk to me like im some clueless hillbilly white supremacist, get real.

Thank you for validating my point then....post the link to the thread up then and we can all see nice and clearly that whole conversation is about me saying I hope Grime/Urban music doesn't change the house sound of that time.

Stop pretending to be stupid and not know what that conversation was about - Urban doesn't mean black it means urban.

Lesson 1 - Urban http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/urban

Lesson 2 - Urban music is a SOUND not a COLOUR or a RACE.

I do wish urban sound hadn't fucked up house music, it sounds shit and cheesey. That aint fkn racist lol.

Paste the topic up then :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3