Caught slipping at a funeral

Guest chap44uns

Guest phonecharger

PEAX

The shooting took place in East Dulwich shortly after 3pm on Thursday.

Witnesses said the dead man, who has not been named, was shot six times at point blank range.

Witnesses attending the funeral said that they heard gunshots and saw a group of young men fleeing the scene.

Another witness said the victim, in his early 20s, looked to be wearing school uniform. A teenager was taken to hospital after being shot in the ankle. His condition is not life threatening.

Three men were later arrested.

Mourners said that the funeral was being held for 17-year-old Joel James Lee Morgan, known as Jozey, who died in a car crash earlier this month.

A Twitter user by the name of PrincessNay wrote: “Rip jozey! People have no behaviour and had to ruin ur day by shooting people!”

Police sources last night confirmed to The Daily Telegraph that the dead man had been at the funeral.

Mr Morgan, whose funeral was occurring next to the shooting site, died on October 11.

Mourners went to a church service at Brixton Seventh-Day Adventist Church before attending a burial at the cemetery at 2pm.

It is not known whether his parents Carlene and Stephen, his sisters Reniese and Chelsea and brothers Jervante Shaquan, Troy Samuel and Juan were in attendance.

His eulogy read: "Joel was a happy lively person, never said no to anyone, and always showed a good heart.

"When he walked into a room it would surely light up.

"His character had matured in the short 17 years of his life. He was a kind, caring, intelligent, well-mannered and decent young man.

"Those who knew Joel can agree he was an amazing talented soul who was loved by many."

A spokesman for Scotland Yard said the matter was being dealt with by the Trident team which deals with gun murders among the black community.

The spokesman said: "Police were called to the junction of Forest Hill Road and Rockells Place at 3.04pm to reports of a shooting. London Ambulance Service also attended.

"One person was confirmed dead at the scene. A second person is also believed to have suffered gunshot wounds and has been taken to hospital."

A woman who did not want to be named said that the murdered man’s cousin had attended the funeral.

Another witness, who did not want to be named, said he saw up to a dozen teenagers standing around "what I found out later was his body".

"It was around the end of school time so I thought it was just a school fight as he looked like he was wearing school uniform," he said.

"He was just a kid. It looked like he was wearing a blazer. As there was a funeral, it might have been for that. There was blood everywhere around his body."

linking this to topboy in jest only shows that whitey once again just took the piss out of yousand you're all cheering that "wow this is a sick show" BMSS

On this topic, I think we're are own worse enemy,

We complain there's not enough positive black figures on tv, then you ask people what their favourite shows are, and they'll say the wire etc,,

When are we gonna put our foot down and say, we want black people on tv that aren't sports people musicians, or taking part in gang related/violent drama?

I'm getting pretty sick of this, ohh it's a black/urban show so we should be happy it's on state of mind,

It's bullshit, but aslong as we go on like were happy about it, that's all we'll get,

This chick that you get with that says her favourite meal is beans on toast, will not get Steak....

linking this to topboy in jest only shows that whitey once again just took the piss out of yousand you're all cheering that "wow this is a sick show" BMSS

We complain there's not enough positive black figures on tv, then you ask people what their favourite shows are, and they'll say the wire

Let me stop you there

The Wire portrays police brutality, police corruption, political corruption, journalistic corruption, the shit school system people pump so much money into, why children grow up into criminals (no parents, no education, no jobs, bad olders influence who were influenced when they was younger as it showed it is just a vicious cycle) and shows what happens if you do go down that life, you cant trust anybody (wallace) your alone (bodie) and the only option is to do your hardest to get a job (poot) and

From time Stringer, Snoop, Stinkum, Prop Joe, Cheese, Bodie, Wallace, D'Angelo, Salvino all died and Weebay, Chris served life and Avon also lost everyone close to him and everything around him and Marlow also got shown you can be hood rich but that dont mean the white man is going to accept you

So yeah people don't like the wire because of the amount of gun shots and bullets

Its because you can c/s it and relate to it

Its far from a glorification

• Upvote 4

We complain there's not enough positive black figures on tv, then you ask people what their favourite shows are, and they'll say the wire etc,,

When are we gonna put our foot down and say, we want black people on tv that aren't sports people musicians, or taking part in gang related/violent drama?

I'm getting pretty sick of this, ohh it's a black/urban show so we should be happy it's on state of mind,

It's bullshit, but aslong as we go on like were happy about it, that's all we'll get,

This chick that you get with that says her favourite meal is beans on toast, will not get Steak....

pls stop talking about the wire... it has nothing to do with stereotypes. the wire had a black police chief, a black mayor, a black campaign manager, a black senator, some very good senior policemen, and black teachers who cared for their community

it showed a whole spectrum of real life

this top boy stuff is taking an L because its the only form of UK production that get commissioned. top boy just showed the same stuff we have seen everyday. didnt noel clarke do something like this...set in west london, not as good acting but same tired theme. to name a few..... if the wire was a british production it would be groundbreaking.

for someoen to like the wire its not just liking black negeative steretypes its seeing how politics affects everyday lives etc.

thee is no balance to show anything else thats good, unless its tagging along as a Token.

• Downvote 1

It was an example, my point was, why can't we have some ethnic minorities of done persuasion, presenting a few of the million and one game shows we have on everyday,

Those little wildlife and others sorts of documentaries,

The wire was merely an example, swap it for another show with a decent number of black people in it, and the point still stands,

And obviously your seeing the huge issue the wire portrays, you probably didn't need the wire to explain those to you anyway. but whitey as you put it will see it from another point of view,

You think everyone watched the wire and got it for what it was meant to be?

Anyway, back to the topic, I just want more positive roles a dramas on our TV screens, were being over patronised,

Used the wire, probably should've used a better example but point still stands

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Black people are into technology the riots proved that

We got Otis repping on the gadget show.

Got chris kamara, Shaka hislop, robbie earl as regular tv pundits. Angela griffiths has her own talk show

Just need some niggers on country file and the Andrew marr type shows

How can I forget Trevor McDonald who was so popular they gave him his own spin off tonight with Trevor McDonald

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

why can't white people put us on game shows?

why can't white people give us businesses to run?

why can't white people just do everything for us and not complain or notice that we're killing each other in record numbers and blame everything on them?

doesn't it get old spoutin the same shit all day, get a fuckin job

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Black people are into technology the riots proved that

We got Otis repping on the gadget show.

Got chris kamara, Shaka hislop, robbie earl as regular tv pundits. Angela griffiths has her own talk show

Just need some niggers on country file and the Andrew marr type shows

How can I forget Trevor McDonald who was so popular they gave him his own spin off tonight with Trevor McDonald

why can't white people put us on game shows?

why can't white people give us businesses to run?

why can't white people just do everything for us and not complain or notice that we're killing each other in record numbers and blame everything on them?

doesn't it get old spoutin the same shit all day, get a fuckin job

Hear what your saying, and agree with the sentiment, but in reality, to get a show commisioned, you gave to go to certain people and I'll hazard a guess that those people aren't black,

So effectively it is a case of going cap in hand to a group of guys in.suits. With an idea for a show.

And yh Phonecharger, I agree the thread as got off tracked, my apologies for my part in that,,but this shit didn't start an end in Peckham and Brixton, and the underlying issues are there for all/most to see.

Hear what your saying, and agree with the sentiment, but in reality, to get a show commisioned, you gave to go to certain people and I'll hazard a guess that those people aren't black,

So effectively it is a case of going cap in hand to a group of guys in.suits. With an idea for a show.

jus sick of everything being black and white

jealousy is cloudin peoples view

are there no working class whites left in london for people to be so blind?

you think we get/ ever have got handouts?

Key issue = No respect for human life.

Some some people are screwed up in the head, going around shooting people like they're playing duck hunt.

I get annoyed when I see certain black gang involved youths piping up about repping their 'ends'.

Such an utterly ridiculous notion, ignorant, subhuman fucks.

jus sick of everything being black and white

jealousy is cloudin peoples view

are there no working class whites left in london for people to be so blind?

you think we get/ ever have got handouts?

/Thread.

Some black people need to stop being and feeling so fucking entitled.

Shit pisses me off. Get these lazy Jamos going on about getting repaid for their labour. What labour you c*nt?

Go to school and get a job, if you don't have the aptitude or application for a professional service job or education, start or get involved in a trade.

But no, they'd rather make bags from dealing and general gang fuckery.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9