Daaammmnnn aint heard this in YEARS

Mr. Gayle

nokia-7600-2.jpg

fi di dans

original happy slap phone

FAK. Seeing this is like meeting an old friend.

I remember when 3 were selling these for like 30 pound paug or something ridiculous like that. Some instant sellout everywhere ting, bunked school like 5 times to get one.

Finally got it. Took it home found a site to unlock the network for free that day, and did them for all the mandem for 5 pound a pop. Ate very well that month.

Few months later I sold it on to some foreign guy on ebay for 100+

nokia-7600-2.jpgfi di dans
FAK. Seeing this is like meeting an old friend.I remember when 3 were selling these for like 30 pound paug or something ridiculous like that. Some instant sellout everywhere ting, bunked school like 5 times to get one.Finally got it. Took it home found a site to unlock the network for free that day, and did them for all the mandem for 5 pound a pop. Ate very well that month.Few months later I sold it on to some foreign guy on ebay for 100+

Yep, the crazy eBay prices when this happened, People raging about the Nokia 'leaf' phone

nokia-7600-2.jpgfi di dans
FAK. Seeing this is like meeting an old friend.I remember when 3 were selling these for like 30 pound paug or something ridiculous like that. Some instant sellout everywhere ting, bunked school like 5 times to get one.Finally got it. Took it home found a site to unlock the network for free that day, and did them for all the mandem for 5 pound a pop. Ate very well that month.Few months later I sold it on to some foreign guy on ebay for 100+

Yep, the crazy eBay prices when this happened, People raging about the Nokia 'leaf' phone

Yeah 3 were pushing this hard

Was good at first till u realised pointless video call if u can't see them

On a side note bitches stripped and playing with themselves over FaceTime >__________