What Mac Book should I buy?

streets.

So I've decided to bump myself and buy a Mac laptop.

I've never used Apple computers before and I can't be bothered to Google so can someone please give me sme advice.

I'm basically looking for the Audi A3 of MacBook's. Not the most expensive model or features but packs a little more punch then your standard Golf/Polo/Fiesta type MacBook

Thanks

Why are people advising him to get a pro?

What you going to be using it for mostly Streets?

the standard unibody 13" are considered 'Pro's' these days.

13in white macbook is the polo, next level up is the 13" unibody pro

then theres 15" & 17" pros.

id say the 13" pro is mid range.

lol at 'use it for' kinda guys. the normal macbook are usually the same as the pro - its all spec. HOWEVER what you pay extra for is the way a pro holds its value, case will not break like the standard, cooling is much better on a pro too - thing lasts longer and dont start fucking up. so yeah go for pro its not much more. if hard drive storage isnt that important tho GET A AIR. more than worth it

Guest M12 Part 2

lol at 'use it for' kinda guys. the normal macbook are usually the same as the pro - its all spec. HOWEVER what you pay extra for is the way a pro holds its value, case will not break like the standard, cooling is much better on a pro too - thing lasts longer and dont start fucking up. so yeah go for pro its not much more. if hard drive storage isnt that important tho GET A AIR. more than worth it

i been thinking whether to get pro or air.

I like the look of the air but having no cd drive and the storage are really holding me back. I also dont like the fact you cant ugrade the memory easily. So it looks like i'll be copping the pro, even though id rather an air

PMSLLLL U GET ME CAHAZ...

WOTEVER I BUY ITS ALWAYS THE LATEST/TOP OF THE RANGE..

NONE OF THIS... "WELL IM NOT GONNA BUY A CLK MERCEDES BECOZ THE EMISSIONS ARE TOO HIGH"

STFUUU TOP SPEC FTW

• Downvote 3

Guest M12 Part 2

what are the serious alternatives to the macbook series that cost less than £1500. i feel like imjustjumping on the bandwagon without fully checking the competiton

Streets if you know a student(s) holla at one of them & get them to cop the Applecare, it will be cheaper

/

Most legit Apple resellers have their price set by Apple, so it's rare you'll find new models being undersold, so best to head for Pc world or the Apple store and get yourself some Applecare while your there.

C/s

/

If you know a man who can then. . .