Fire in your loins

Guest phonecharger
I was on it too much wasn't taking that lying down, span the whip round and hollered again, said you look foreign you from Ukraine?

She said no

I said you Polish

She said yea

I said you from Warsaw?

She said no

Said can u call you

She was like Ahhhh nah nah

I was said well take my number and call me

exceptional game there caz

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

The most sexually hype I have ever been, woulda fully walked in her house right there if I had got through, probably been tied up in some basement like some gimp right now worse case scenerario.

:rofl: :rofl:

/

Wasn't me personally but was on the school bus after a detention with few people from year 9 (I was in year 7) and there was two buses behind us so as you know the first bus has to pull up higher up the road....

So 22s there was some banging arab looking girl just before the bus stop and they was all gassing up about all drawing it first so one dark skin brudda got his entrepreneurial alan sugar swag on and pressed the emergency exit to jump out before the bus stopped hoping he would land on his feet and run to her before everyone else did....

Looked back and my man was rolling down the hill.....

LMFAO

The most sexually hype I have ever been, woulda fully walked in her house right there if I had got through, probably been tied up in some basement like some gimp right now worse case scenerario.

/

Wasn't me personally but was on the school bus after a detention with few people from year 9 (I was in year 7) and there was two buses behind us so as you know the first bus has to pull up higher up the road....

So 22s there was some banging arab looking girl just before the bus stop and they was all gassing up about all drawing it first so one dark skin brudda got his entrepreneurial alan sugar swag on and pressed the emergency exit to jump out before the bus stopped hoping he would land on his feet and run to her before everyone else did....

LMFAO

the imagery >>>>>>>>>>>>

/

:lmao:

/

:lmao:

The way im creasin up at work reading this. Peeps think im mad.

Anyways my boy was at the bottom of said staircase and we was on our way up. On top of the staircase there was one chinese chick who worked there and she had a skirt on.

Now unfortunately my boy must of caught a glimpse underneath her skirt and her panties must of slipped to one side and all he saw was poon

When I read this I shouted lmfao

How is a guy seeing under a girls skirt ever unfortunate.

Just knew it was a precursor to madness lol.

The word panties >>>>>>>>>>>

• 8 months later...

I remember when I lived in Camden.

My girl was away with work, was in Portugal, so I was out with some friends on Camden high road, 4 of us in total.

Now it's late, maybe 1/2 am but Camden is busy all hours of the night so we bumped into 2 tings on the way back.

1 lightskin ting, 1 dark ting, hair reminded me of the monster in Van Helsing, body was booming but she had the illuminati triangle in the middle of her teeth as a gap.

Anyway they was with a guy aswell but you could see he was only a friend.

So 2 of my boys jumped on the dark ting cos as I said the body was booming, my other bredrin jumped to the lightie but me I sat beside the wall because I was round the corner from my yard and my girl was away and woulda felt a bit guilty, I didn't wanna start nothing so there would be nothing.

So anyway my 2 boys with the dark ting are going on reckless in the middle of the street, 1 is behind her, 1 is infront and they have her leg up in the air smfh

The light ting is talking to my bredrin and suddenly side steps him and says to me "he's cute"

I'm trying my best here remember

Anyway my boy jumps back infront of her and keeps the convo going.

5 mins later now and we are ready to go, I get up and the dark ting hugs me saying

"I like this 1, he's the sensible 1"

Reaches over me with both hands and grabs my ass, I went on my tip toes that's how much cheek she lifted.

So I said "Hold on a second, ain't no freebies round here"

I turned her around, her skirt was already short and I used my right hand to pull her right cheek away from the centre of the thong

qwe

egh

wd

fg

LOST IT

Ass was the most succulent I have ever felt in my life.

I don't even know what happened next but I think I was trying to grope this ting in the middle of Camden high street.

I was shouting at her to do the dance in 2 Live crew with Luke, Doo Doo Brown and she was doing it.

Even the bre that was with them backed out the phone and spud us lmdfao

So she went in the back seat of her friends car still doing this dance and her skirt was none existent, I had to jump in the back, kept telling her to do the dance

The white knickers looked mad packed so you know what happened next

I put my hand on it :ghost:

She grabbed my hand, not forceful but just enough to say that's enough, it's a good ting cos if I ever got even 1 stroke I don't think I woulda been responsible for my actions.

Coulda caught a charge when I look back on it lol but she started it.

• Upvote 5