17 - 30lbs OF COKE - £650k

Goddaz

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhXT0553N0W5M6w686

"A British teen was arrested at Miami International Airport after authorities say they found 30 pounds of cocaine stuffed into 24 boxes of cake mix in her suitcase. Ayesha Olivia Niles, who turned 18 three days after she was arrested on Oct. 21, faces charges of trafficking cocaine and importation of a controlled substance, according to the Miami Herald. She was being held in Miami's juvenile detention center but will likely be charged as an adult, prosecutors said. The London teen had arrived in Miami on a flight from Jamaica. Federal customs agents made the discovery after her bags were selected for screening."

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I flew to Miami from the uk I didn't have anything but i still felt shook they took pictures of my eye and my fingerprints and then made me go in one of those xray machines

Fuck that I wouldn't smuggle a spliff into the states

So dumb & stupid yeah but I personally think had she not gone to of all places Miami or any bait airport in the US she probably would have got away with it.

Still, she & the parent(s)/family failed hard.

Killer ting is she will be tried as an adult as she turns 18 before going court.

So dumb & stupid yeah but I personally think had she not gone to of all places Miami or any bait airport in the US she probably would have got away with it.

Still, she & the parent(s)/family failed hard.

Killer ting is she will be tried as an adult as she turns 18 before the going court.

Thats what i'm saying shes probably done it before and got away with it, and don't know why the person supplying the coke to here thought it was a good idea to go through Miami.

/

To the Jamaicans do you normally go through the US when you want to go yard?

I flew to Miami from the uk I didn't have anything but i still felt shook they took pictures of my eye and my fingerprints and then made me go in one of those xray machines

Fuck that I wouldn't smuggle a spliff into the states

:lol:

Been there, they don't fuck about there.

/

Some Indian guy that was on the same flight as me back in 2003 got dealt with differently. Man got man handled, dragged to the 'private' room while no words were said from them. Just him shouting what's wrong? What have I done?

LOL @ thinking she was ever gonna get away.

You man need to watch border 'nothing to declare' on sky 3 comes on daily.

Some of these smugglers have tried some very crafty stuff. You would never have thought of it in a miliion years. yet they still get clocked.

Talk less of this.

This girl was an Idiot. She probably fully got gassed that she will get away with it as well.

• Downvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

To the Jamaicans do you normally go through the US when you want to go yard?

When I went last month it was a direct ting & I know there's bare direct flights but I know you can if you wanted to stop off.

I flew from Miami to Jamaica and then from there back to the uk so I don't see why u would bother

LOL @ talking like shes some Pablo Escobar who went to Jamacia found a supplier paid all that P for it then was going to run it to America and distribute it

Likely her family or her got threatened and are very poor and if she didn't do it would probably be dead

Doubt this girl can even read or write let alone smuggle in drugs

someone i know got caught doing this from brazil.. he got some advice and didn't follow it..he was told when he stopped off in dam not to bun weed or buy it...he decided to do both.. on the way back he smelled like weed..so they gave him a quick search and found it..then decided after finding the weed they were going to give him better search..then found the rest... if they didn't smell/ find the weed he would of been bless

think he was getting like 20k from 200ks worth..not sure how accurate the figures are though