34 Car Pile Up

Down&Funky

Police probing the M5 crash which killed seven people have said a firework display next to the road is the "major line of inquiry".

Avon and Somerset Police Assistant Chief Constable Anthony Bangham said his focus was the Friday night event.

He said "a bank of smoke" had been across the M5 at the time of the crash.

The northbound carriageway and two lanes opposite reopened on Sunday evening, leaving only the southbound outside lane still closed.

The 34-vehicle pile-up happened at junction 25, near Taunton, at about 20:30 GMT on Friday.

Anthony Bangham, Avon and Somerset Police: "We believe there was significant smoke on the carriageway"

Some 51 people were injured in the pile-up, which happened on the northbound carriageway. The motorway closed between junctions 24 and 25 after the crash.

A retired couple from south Wales were among the seven people killed in the 34-vehicle pile-up on the M5, a vicar from Newport said on Sunday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-15612315

Too much like Final Destination

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

That was mental but yh happened last Friday surprised a thread hadn't already been made

Imagine ur driving and that happens behind u and looking in ur rearview and seeing a scene from die hard!

swear 78 didn't die =/ .. i was like 7 people that died and a lot injured

edit: "Two lorry drivers are among seven people killed in the M5 crash in Somerset, it emerges as investigations into the cause continue"

/

there's a little girl in a coma and if she ever wakes up she finds out her sister and dad are dead and i got people on my facebook crying about xfactor like it's the end of the world...pisses me off sometimes

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was thick fog they said.

1 of the drivers said it was like someone threw emulsion over the front windscreen.

I've been in fog like that, not a good look, you slow down cos you don't wana suddenly hit someone in front of you but then you don't want someone careering into the back of you either.

Fucked conditions.