Battle Royal For Eden Hazard?

Mame Biram Diouf

2 hours ago, Thizz said:

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2017/9/28/16380178/antonio-conte-352-eden-hazard-free-role-analysis

This is a good read on what you're saying about him playing centrally 

great read

This position makes Hazard the point guard of the Chelsea attack. He treats the pitch like a canvas, composing his masterpiece with deft brush strokes and moments of brilliance. Much like a point guard, everything runs through him from every angle on the pitch. His touch map reflecting the sheer omnipresence of his attacking output. We may see a new trend if Conte’s impact on the Premier League continues. How many teams now play a variation of his title winning formation? The next evolution may well be this 3-5-2, focussed around a supremely gifted individual to play this pseudo point guard role. It finally puts the Belgian in a position where he can influence every single facet of play. Orchestrating every attacking ploy with his movement, dribbling, passing and intelligence. He can come deep, he can run in behind, drift to either flank, sit in pockets of space or ghost into half-spaces: it was a playmaking performance of substance and panache.

:D that dead 4231 era is well and truly behind us

• 1 year later...

“I want what’s good for me, but I want what’s good for the club because the club has given me everything. I don’t want to say: ‘Yes, I am signing a new contract’ and then in the end I don’t end up signing. So I will see. Sometimes in my head, I wake up in the morning and think I want to go. Sometimes I think I want to stay. It is a hard decision. It is my future. I am 27 and I will turn 28 in January. 

That’s why I spoke after the World Cup and I said that I think it is time to change because I played a great World Cup. I am really in the game, I am playing good football at the moment. Real Madrid is the best club in the world. I don’t want to lie today. It is my dream since I was a kid. I was dreaming about this club. We will see. I don’t want to talk about this every day. I don’t have time but we will talk about my future soon. I think so.”

It is also when you have a dream and you want to make it happen. It is like I have said a lot of times: if I leave I will be happy; I know if I stay I will be happy. It is not like if I go I am happy and if I stay that I am unhappy. 

I could talk now. If they come to me, then I will talk. I don’t want to say that I am not talking with the club or the owner. I am talking a lot with them.

I am happy and I don’t need anything. It is not trophies. Of course, when you play, you want to win but I just want to enjoy things on the pitch, like I am at the moment. Then I am happy.”

Need to stop messing around and make him the best paid player in the league. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Price just gone up

12 hours ago, Seth Rollins said:

Chelsea should bite their hands off and take it. Guy is on fire one minute then downing tools the next. Can't stand talented players that do that.

He’s not worth more than 100m 

Coutinho is younger and was on a 5 year deal he too would have probably left for 100ish