David Beckham's Next Move In January

Mame Biram Diouf

_39124134_becks_claps_body.jpg

Rumoured he is off to PSG but if he gets an offer from a decent enough premiership side then I can't see him turning that down. Although he is 37 next may the guys influence and buzz he would bring is second to none, and he in my opinion next to a destroyer/runner and attacking midfielder would allow him to give some quality performances.

Would be shocked if Pardew didn't go in for him, they will need some fresh faces in January to keep that run off form going and bring some fresh air to the team.

Obviously Redknapp will be on the prowl but don't think Levy will budge as the midfield is packed up already.

Moyes will obviously probably be going in for him as they are in dire need of players but can't afford to buy anybody

If Arsene is smart he should also give it a go because 6 months with Jack and Ramsey could do wonders for them instead of that rebore Arteta.

Do you think he is to old to have an impact in the big leagues? What team do you think he will end up at?

Paris St Germain president Nasser al-Khelaïfi has confirmed his desire to lure David Beckham to France.

Qatar Sports Investment took control of PSG in the summer and have wasted little time investing huge money in the squad, with signings such as Javier Pastore and Kevin Gameiro.

But Al-Khelaïfi admits PSG's project is only just beginning and he confirms their intent on persuading Beckham to join - although he admits a deal lies in the hands of their director of football Leonardo.

"Beckham is extraordinary," Al-Khelaïfi told L'Equipe.

"Could he join PSG? Frankly I can't tell you. PSG is attracted by any great players and Beckham is one of them.

Could win the title for galaxy then go and win it with psg.

Can't see him coming back to England no way

I was gona say he woulda won the title at every club he been at but he didn't with Milan did he?

Still a TOP class career though, legend.

I think he should go France, enjoy the scenery, the wine, the food and just cake up as only he can do.

he was only at milan for 3 months tho so doesnt really count.

• 1 year later...

premier league icon and ambassador

Defo..

Not your typical englishman.

He tailored his career and life well.

Natural born spiller and all.

I think he should go to MAnU and wrap the golden parcel with a red ribbon imo.

Cant see it happening though. He ia all about his gwap.