Barry Bannan

Mame Biram Diouf

0,,10265~8978299,00.jpg

Really enjoyed watching him play this season and the end of last season. Sometimes JJ can be seen to get a bit carried away. But this boy is quality, not often Scotland produce a flair with a bit of flair bur he seems to an expection.

Fergie is apparently keeping tabs on him...

He will be one of the best players in the league in 2 or 3 three years, however the anti-christ of football ''Big Ek'' might delay that process.

How high do you rate him and how much potential do you think he has?

Hope this recent drinking incident is nipped in the bud and he buckles up and keeps on training hard and performing.

Yeah your Right actually, keys not discuss emerging talents. Especially not during an international week where there's soo much going on.

Lets talk about Rooney, Terry, Messi or Ronaldo, that'll make a pleasant change.

Mame, stop this nonsense, not like anyone responds to your threads anyway.

SMH

not done much to warrant his own topic he's average until he proves otherwise

if he wasn't 5'5 he wouldnt be noticed people just getting hype cos he's conspicuous by his stature imo

Bullshit, height has nothing to to do with this wtf

:lol: :lol:

His tekks are there for all to see, under a manager who plays ball would look even better, he is only 21 aswell, its not like he is some Steven Davis who was just a run of the mill midfielder, he has talent, watch him closely and you will see

Talking like he is some Jordi Gomez or Ricardo Fuller

mame biram how many topics you gonna make

There is no cap on topics

The room needs some injection of life, when was the last time all the topics on the first page would not dating back over a week...

The topics I created are interesting and seem to have made some fruitful discussions... it is a forum after all

If I had made 20 topic about shinpads and socks which generating no replies then fair enough

Nobody is forcing you to enter them and post constructive replies just stick to the matchday, liverpool, man utd, arsenal transfer thread and Ballotelli topic

:Y:

Fuller has been inj, calm down, Tony rates him highly..

As for Wee Barry i think he needs to play more centrally, id like to see him in the hole, ive seen him on the right a fair bit.. i do rate not sure about the "best in the league in 3 years" comment

lol @ MON: http://www.goal.com/en/news/468/internationals/2010/11/18/2219859/martin-oneill-said-i-would-never-make-it-in-the-big-time

knew he was a funny guy from his days at Filbert Street with that journey man squad lol

Don't really rate him too much.

Think he's ok and that's it.

Never will be 1 of the best in the league unless he goes to Scotland.

Toney your identification of the potential and current ability of young players is shocking lol. He is a BALLER plain and simple.

As Kompressor has said (and also JJ previously) he RAPED our reserves for 2 seasons straight. Never seen a player do that to us in such a fashion before or since.