Michael Essien On His Last Chance?

Mame Biram Diouf

Michael-Essien_2410166.jpg

He is 29 in December and this is the 3rd season in a row which has been disrupted by a serious injury, its sad to see 3/4 years ago he was one of the best midfielders in the world, but although he was still very good last season he didn't seem the same as before the injury he had recovered from, lost something about him.

Physically he is a fucking BEAST, was pissed for three whole years that we missed out on him, his power and energy were too sick and had some underrated footballing ability.

He is supposedly back next month but I woundn't be surprised if he has another relapse, was rumoured he might retire in the summer but luckily he didn't

Hope he makes a full recovery for footballs sake but sadly I cant see it happening, will probably be released in 18 months.

:Y:

• Upvote 2

Michael-Essien_2410166.jpg

He is 29 in December and this is the 3rd season in a row which has been disrupted by a serious injury, its sad to see 3/4 years ago he was one of the best midfielders in the world, but although he was still very good last season he didn't seem the same as before the injury he had recovered from, lost something about him.

Physically he is a fucking BEAST, was pissed for three whole years that we missed out on him, his power and energy were too sick and had some underrated footballing ability.

He is supposedly back next month but I woundn't be surprised if he has another relapse, was rumoured he might retire in the summer but luckily he didn't

Hope he makes a full recovery for footballs sake but sadly I cant see it happening, will probably be released in 18 months.

:Y:

beautiful move at 1.20

nah diarra at OL was ard, your biased

bison was only there for 2 seasons anyway

when they smashed werder>>>>>

C/S the hater

LYON 7:2 WERDER BREMEN (3:1) Wiltord (8, 54, 63), Essien (17, 29), Malouda (60), Berthod (78). (08.03.05, Lyon)

Gregory Coupet, Eric Abidal, Lamine Diatta, Cris (Jeremy Clement 62), Jeremy Berthod, Mahamadou Diarra, Michael Essien, Juninho Pernambucano, Florent Malouda, Sidney Govou (Frau 74), Sylvain Wiltord (Nilmar 67)

SICK GAME

Guest Portuguese

Let me rephrase that

Because they are both Diarra

the younger one is simply know as Lass to me

I rate Lass and always have(He just needs to stop thinking he is a playmaker) but Mamahdou I never rated him and will never.

He cannot pass the ball(when he does it backwards/sideways) or retain possession

Diarra at OL was more prominant in their success than Essien.

Essien in the last 6 months of his time at OL really shined but Diarra RUN that midfield.

Essien cant be 29, at least 32+

Appiah was 30 and a free agent three years ago aswell

essien age is legit

my brother went to the same school as him in Ghana

but c/s diarra bawsing OL at the time

Guest Portuguese

Now your being silly how the fuck was Diarra better than Essien at Lyon

Diarra was nothing more than a watter carrier

I should know better most people here after all he turned out for two clubs close to my heart.