Neymar

Mame Biram Diouf

No it didn't it goes back further than that

Two summers ago Barca were tapping up Marquinhos so NAK(PSG president) told them if you don't leave Marquinhos alone he will trigger Messi's buyout clause so Barca got shook and said sorry they won't do it again but typical Barca they lied and tried to unsettle Verratti so my man thought I tried to warn these lot so he trigged Neymar's buyout clause.

Forgot about the attempt on Marquinhos but it looks like it goes back even further Porch, to 2013

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11820/8830359/paris-st-germain-warn-barcelona-of-lionel-messi-bid-if-they-keep-pursuing-thiago-silva

PSG president Sheikh Nasser Al-Khelaifi is unhappy that Barca are continuously being linked with PSG's Brazilian defender and has vowed to play them at their own game.

"If Barca pay the buy-out clause of Thiago Silva then I will meet Messi's buy-out clause," he is quoted as telling ActuSports.fr.

• 4 weeks later...

• Like 1

Jumped on the Eurostar after the game...

4475704A00000578-4897206-image-m-13_1505

crazy thing is by the time Neymar falls off there will be another 2-3 guys waiting in the wings for the national team

Brazil with the GOAT production line 

if only they produced coaches at the same rate