Sign in to follow this  
NewKingofKings

If FLStudio 7.0 just moved to you

[hide:79061f5cd8]

I just made a quick fix for the registration expiration problem. It should work on all versions of FL (I've tested it on v7.0.0 and v7.0.2). It basically just forces the program to believe the year is 1980. It should work on all versions of FL Studio. Extract to the FL installation directory and run fl_date_trick_by_JJohnny.exe in order to use it.Download links:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ehqicjhntwyorhttp://rapidshare.com/files/30723069/fl_date_trick_by_JJohnny.rar

I hope someone can make use of it. Please gimme a PM if you're having problems with it.Edit:For some reason unknown to me, FL may randomly crash when opening up the Help->About from the main menu when using this fix. But how often do you use it? biggrin.gif

boom byye byee[/hide:79061f5cd8]

did someone just upload fruity 7...if so u do realise hwo old fruity 7 is :?

ye 7 is air pie...but i rarely use fruity when makin grime n e way

Extract to the FL installation directory and run fl_date_trick_by_JJohnny.exe in order to use it.
Where can I find this magical ''FL installation directory'' ye speak of?

lol thats why stikz was asking me if i used it.FL6 all the way
lol i got half of the grime scene on my msn asking for this sh*t.installation directory is the place FLstudio was installed to...FL7 has crazy hidden features truss (not hidden just need to explore it more)