Disabilities

Mame Biram Diouf

My sisters had a deaf boy try to move to her, ran her down then took out his fone and started tapping away to say what he had to say. She said she didnt know what to do lol

/

There used to be a boy around they called "wheels" who obviously was in a wheelchair and he ALWAYS had girls pushing him around.

I remember there was a rumour that he used to have a strap under his seat smh lol

:rofl:

mc wheels lmfao

man used to rock the latest nikes that cost like 90 pound but man didnt even have legs/feet

• Upvote 1

(sure I've told this before) but I was with a chick who lost her hearing half way through the relationship.

Won't lie, when I found out I thought about ducking (don't judge me...yet!) but I stuck by her, even thought about taking up sign language.

Shit opened my eyes to a lot of things like...people take theirs ears for granted....wasn't even the hearing that was the issue - it was her balance. First couple of months were unbelievably testing but we got through it.

Then the incident occurred.

We were at a mates house jamming, smoking some of that sticky icky icky, watching family guy when this scene pops up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDjpUiKBmA

Everyone in the room burst out laughing...I remember turning and looking at her face - can't even describe the expression..it wasn't anger, it wasn't disappointment or disgust...it just was.

Relationship turned sour soon after.

(sure I've told this before) but I was with a chick who lost her hearing half way through the relationship.

Won't lie, when I found out I thought about ducking (don't judge me...yet!) but I stuck by her, even thought about taking up sign language.

Shit opened my eyes to a lot of things like...people take theirs ears for granted....wasn't even the hearing that was the issue - it was her balance. First couple of months were unbelievably testing but we got through it.

We were at a mates house jamming, smoking some of that sticky icky icky, watching family guy when this scene pops up

Everyone in the room burst out laughing...I remember turning and looking at her face - can't even describe the expression..it wasn't anger, it wasn't disappointment or disgust...it just was.

wait because

she went deaf during ur relationship

and ur black

then that came on the tv?

:rofl:

fuck

Bahahagshshabahahahagahsnahsha

I'm sorry I'm sorry but pmslpmslpmslpmsl

Fucking hilarious. That mussa been too awkward!

Bahahagshshabahahahagahsnahsha

I'm sorry I'm sorry but pmslpmslpmslpmsl

Fucking hilarious. That mussa been too awkward!

im in tears funniest thing ive seen on here in a while

fd

fd

fdfsd

f

gskmds

d

sld

the ground swallow me up moment must have been immense

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

surprised you didnt dive across the room on a suarez tip to take the hearing out out

• Upvote 1

hearing aid dawg

and it was unbelievably awkward -pretty much a silent drive home. She never let it go either.

When we eventually broke up (months later) she brought it up again :lol:

hearing aid dawg

and it was unbelievably awkward -pretty much a silent drive home. She never let it go either.

When we eventually broke up (months later) she brought it up again :lol:

lol nah she sounds like a d*ckhead still

you stuck by her when most man would cut, and because family guy make a joke, what, it's your fault or suttin?

can you explain what she said and why she wouldn't let it go considering you didn't do nothing but fuck her